Flight not backing up

vbimport

Greetings,

Re: I’m using the following,

-DVD neXt COPY neXt Tech v4, Build-Version: 4.5.0.4
-Windows Vista SP2
-AnyDVD 7.1.7.0
-Machinist2

I’ve tried the following: Reinstalled DNC neXt TECH, tried “Movie Only,” Changed “Custom size” to 4300 and 4200. None of this worked.

After backing up “Flight,” I get the message that the “Burn” is done," and the “burned” backup copy ejects. When I access “Computer” the drive that the DVD is in shows that a DVD with title “Flight” is present.

Results:

The backed up copy does not play on PC (using PowerDVD 12 - it never opens the DVD)

On a Samsung Blue Ray DVD player (BD-C5500), the movie starts after about 10 minutes into the DVD, and then stops after a few minutes.

The DVD does not open at all on a Sony Blue Ray player, or a Vizio Player.

Please advise, if possible.

Thanks,

Did you try to make your own next tech database for this title? If so or you don’t want to it is suggested that you send in a support ticket.

Thanks for the response. However, I haven’t a clue as to how to make my own next tech database, let alone what it is. I would not have an issue with doing it. I’ll try to find a manual, perhaps instructions are there, and hopefully, not too complicated. Sorry to be ignorant on this level of backing up DVD, but I’m just a basic user who backs up his DVD’s as I occasionally purchase them. So, delving into the nuances that I’ve read others doing is a bit over my head.

I do appreciate your suggestion, and will submit a ticket.

Thanks,

Captain

Adbot hijack

The program needs updating to handle this movie so will need to use the Next Tech Updater which is part of the program.

You can find information on how to use it in this link http://club.myce.com/f144/looking-ntu-users-guide-331374/

Thanks a lot for that AGJ. I’ll try that when I get back to my computer.

Captain

Sorry for my delay in responding. My PC is sent in for repairs as my laptop keyboard needed replaced.

Not a problem, Dr. Who, you are always appreciated.

Captain

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2683333]Sorry for my delay in responding. My PC is sent in for repairs as my laptop keyboard needed replaced.[/QUOTE]

It’s a bit of a pain when something like this happens but it’s good to see you’re up and running again.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Just got it back Wombler. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2684614]Just got it back Wombler. :)[/QUOTE]

That’s good to hear and I’m sure you’re a bit happier now. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Sorry for the late acknowledgement. All my time over the last couple of weeks has been dedicated to getting the yacht launched for the season. I’m sure the crew will enjoy my backed up copies of my DVD collection thanks to your help, even though they tend to destroy some of them when they get too much rum in them. Can you believe one of them can’t get over the fact that a DVD is not a coaster, or a divider for storing tools??? I just wish my “Plank” was as accessible as that rum.

Thanks to all for the posts in this thread. I’m good to go with my issue. Also, thanks for the extras, e.g., the link to the users guide. Trustfully, once I get a chance to read through it I’ll be able to figure out the suggestion from Dr. Who relative to the “making my own neXt tech database,” whatever that is, but it sounds important.

Thanks,

Captain