Flight DVD Problem with DVD FAB

vbimport

purchased the movie “flight” with denzel washington. try to copy. i keep getting an error that says video quality unreachable. anyone else having troubles?

[QUOTE=npkted;2676302]purchased the movie “flight” with denzel washington. try to copy. i keep getting an error that says video quality unreachable. anyone else having troubles?[/QUOTE]

What program are you trying to use on it? DVDfab or another as you don’t mentioned anymore info to be of help for anyone reading to being to address the problem?

i am running th epaid version of dvdfab copy. have the latest update installed 9.0.2.4 also have the latest version of fab 8 installed.

8 won’t do it 9.0.2.3 and 9.0.2.4 will if connected to internet, unless you have a bad disc.

I cannot properly copy Flight DVD. I’m using DVD FAB QT version 8.2.2.6 There are numerous versions of Flight on the dvd. When playing the original Flight dvd on my dvd player Title 55 is identified in the display. When opening DVD Fab with pathplayer “on” Title 55 does not appear. With pathplayer “off” title 55 appears. I ripped Title 55 to my hard drive then burned it to a blank dvd. When playing the burned disc, it started to freeze at approx 35 minutes into the playback.

Are there any solutions to this issue?? It appears that an update may be in order. Thanks for your consideration & help.

Please note that I have not downloaded version 9 of DVD Fab since it appears that more work is needed to stabilize the new version.

i am connected to internet. maybe i have a bad disc. just dowloaded 9.0.2.5. have to check it out, to see if it makes a diff.

Version 5 thru 8 will not work on this Title
Version’s 9.0.2.3 and 9.0.2.4 will get it done

[QUOTE=sgmvideo;2676322]I cannot properly copy Flight DVD. I’m using DVD FAB QT version 8.2.2.6 There are numerous versions of Flight on the dvd. When playing the original Flight dvd on my dvd player Title 55 is identified in the display. When opening DVD Fab with pathplayer “on” Title 55 does not appear. With pathplayer “off” title 55 appears. I ripped Title 55 to my hard drive then burned it to a blank dvd. When playing the burned disc, it started to freeze at approx 35 minutes into the playback.

Are there any solutions to this issue?? It appears that an update may be in order. Thanks for your consideration & help.

Please note that I have not downloaded version 9 of DVD Fab since it appears that more work is needed to stabilize the new version.[/QUOTE]
I cant copy using either ver of dvd fab, will have to wait for the new ver of fab is out…

[QUOTE=harrymoyles;2676346]I cant copy using either ver of dvd fab, will have to wait for the new ver of fab is out…[/QUOTE]the new version is out today don’t expect anymore updates for dvdfab 8 I think they are all done with it nowtime to move to version 9

[QUOTE=xorsists;2676349]the new version is out today don’t expect anymore updates for dvdfab 8 I think they are all done with it nowtime to move to version 9

Hi, the ver of 9 that came out today will not copy Flight, I hope they come out with another one today…Plus ver 9 is real buggy for me alot of problems…

I have tried the new version 9.0.2.5 and get the same results as 9.0.2.4. On full disk setting it says 30 some odd GB is size of disk, and if you go to main movie there is Titles 2 - 97. Titles 4, 9, 18, 29, 39, 48, 52, 53, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 71, and 78 have play time of 2:18:28. Title 83 has play time of 9:32, and title 84 has play time of 2:38:29. When I play disk it says it is title 55 but in dvdfab it says that title is 00:00:00 when pathplayer is enabled. When I disable pathplayer it says title 55 is 2:18:28 but about half way in preview tab the movie goes bad. Title 84 gets to end of preview but movie is not over. Is there any ideas on which title is good in any pathplayer status???

maybe they need to update the latest version for this title but bean55 said he did copy it.

It is very possible that there are different protections in different regions as they like to do a lot now a days sorry I can’t be of more help.

Update seems your not the only one having problems it looks like a bunch are in the same boat, you will have to wait for an update.

I got it and watched it , no problems here with version 9.0.2.3 USA Region 1 Chicago area

[QUOTE=bean55;2676359]I got it and watched it , no problems here with version 9.0.2.3 USA Region 1 Chicago area[/QUOTE]I have no doubt you have copied the movie but take a swing around the new fab forum.

I have no doubt you have copied the movie but take a swing around the new fab forum.

No doubt xorsists
Just letting people know that it is possible to get it done.
I was also on a Windows XP machine that is usually not connected to the internet if that makes a difference.

[QUOTE=bean55;2676363]No doubt xorsists
Just letting people know that it is possible to get it done.
I was also on a Windows XP machine that is usually not connected to the internet if that makes a difference.[/QUOTE]That kind of funny it may have something to do with it who knows all I know is there are problems not just for fab but many other dvd copy softwares too.

First day release and you would think the world had come to an end.:smiley:

There are other programs that worked also, can not mention here though

[QUOTE=npkted;2676330]i am connected to internet. maybe i have a bad disc. just dowloaded 9.0.2.5. have to check it out, to see if it makes a diff.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there is a problem with this disc though.

It has an absolutely massive number of invalid cells and what looks like another new structure variation.

If you can’t get it to work as bean55 suggests then an update will be on the way soon.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=npkted;2676302]purchased the movie “flight” with denzel washington. try to copy. i keep getting an error that says video quality unreachable. anyone else having troubles?[/QUOTE]

There are other programs that will work.

Just grabbed 9.0.2.6. Fix for Flight.