Flat Screens affordable in Italy and Trandemarks

vbimport

Hi everybody, I was brought toa dilemma, someyears ago Mywife’s sister moved back from HOLLAND (where se’d worked) to her birthplace… then she had her FLATSCREEN CRT 100Hz, and I gave her my CyberHome DVD player, so far so good.
Then the TVset broke (age), and she used an reserve TV also an earlier SONY, but not with all the extra’s !

Nowadays she’s asking me she wants to buy a real FLAT PANEL, but I know of each time I come in Sardinia, Nuoro, Marina di Orosei, Cala Liberotta, under the aerea with Costa Smeralda, she was looking foor decoration lights in OLBIA,
“BUT THE MAIN QUESTION IS, LCD screens LG or Samsung 32”(80cm) or higher, 40", 47", what can you recommend me, what is good qulity in Sardinia,
with CI(Common Interface) FULL HD 1080P with at least 3 HDMI connections!
What is the best in Sardinia or Italy in general, and what are the prices, and what SHOP is famous for good services? I don’t think she will buy at Internet.
Please can you help me out a little.

(Saluti)Thanks in advance, HardwareHarry :confused:

I think that you’ll get a better answer if posting in the Italian section of the forum :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=geno888;2466018]I think that you’ll get a better answer if posting in the Italian section of the forum :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I’ve moved this thread to the Televisions sub-forum of the Hi-Def section, since the post is written in English. :wink:

@HardwareHarry - if you would like to translate your post into Italian, and post in the Italian section too, we allow that. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2466020]I’ve moved this thread to the Televisions sub-forum of the Hi-Def section, since the post is written in English. :wink:

@HardwareHarry - if you would like to translate your post into Italian, and post in the Italian section too, we allow that. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Geno888 and Arachne for your helpand idea’s, but I can read Italian and write a little, but most of the conversations took place in their own language SARDO, wich I understand between a bunch of sardinian people, BUT I prefer wat you did Arachne just plain english and if we translate the italian into plain english, at the end I’m afraid that most of the specifications and difficult
words for Itialians, like the translation of HDMI and Upscaling will be lost!
So Arachne you did right to move it to the Televisions sub-forum of the Hi-Def section Thank you :flower:

I can’t understand why I thought not of this idea, yep, becoming old! :iagree:

greetings HardwareHarry

Is (LCD) LG and Samsung, Panasonic, Sharp populair in Sardinia as well in Holland?
FullHD 1080P with HDMI (1920x1080resolution) enoughavailable in The Area of the Province NUORO, how about the prices?
Wich shop do you advice to buy, I heard that the RAI DIGITAL boxes are available now in Sardinia, but she has a satt. dish with a SKY abonement, wich she will change after buying anew set.
I thought of 32"(80cm) to 47" but I have to wait until the exact wishes are clear!
I have already found a compare site,(in Holland called Mediamarkt) on site and with shops around the country, in Italy it’s called, (of the same organisation) http://www.mediaworld.it/home.php
My nephew in Holland bought a 42" LG Plasma HD ready (wich I advised him a FullHD) at http://www.plasma-discounter.nl (from Tom Coronel in Naarden)

thanks in advance, for ideas… HardwareHarry

oops, sorry I thought that you could read Italian language :flower:

Too bad I have no idea about local stores there (I don’t live in Sardegna), but MediaWorld can be indeed found in Italy too :slight_smile:

@geno888

oops, sorry I thought that you could read Italian language ( I can read it and follow conversations and in sardo)

Too bad I have no idea about local stores there (I don’t live in Sardegna), but MediaWorld can be indeed found in Italy too
[U]Do you know in general is MEDIAWORLD only online-shopping? Because in Holland they have both online and bigstores… ? [/U]

MediaWorld has bigstores in Italy :iagree:

How much do you want to spend?

What is the TV’s sole purpose?

Which do you want to buy?

LCD CCFL - Backlit

LCD LED - Backlit

Plasma

:cool::cool:

My wife her sister has no idea and no technical background, so I think that I advice her a LG or Samsung Full HD / 3 HDMI/ 2 SCARTS etc… upscaling fromd DVD via HDMI to 1920x1080, so the prices at MEDIAWORLD could be from €600 until €900, I don’t know if she’s smart to buy at the same store a DVD player with HDMI output, here in Holland such a player cost no more than €40-50, so I’ll wait for her to phone us, then I can ask what money she can spend…
Let’s hope that there is in Nuoro one of the cities with such stores like MEDIAWORLD, her Sony 100Hz who did not last, was over 1600.
Thanks [B]geno888[/B] and [B]platinumsworld[/B]… keep in touch!

gr.Harry

Well, I does some gooogling in Italy as LCD Shop and Media Markt
in the Sardegna area of NUORO, and their are enough shops, and the prices are a little higher than here in Holland, but alright, it is not that much I thought, so tomorrow I will look further…

Harry

I heard that in Sardinia the RAI decoder box(Digital is populair amongst older people, finally all the italian normal channels…) :wink:
Because of the great distances, I love Italy. Coffee, Nougat, Pasta, Women…
Illy, Lavazza, I use this in ourhome too…

cOMING BACK AT CHA…WHEN THE TIME IS THERE !

GR.hARRY