Flash Stick

vbimport

My Son turns 17 y old on the 30 Sep ok ( PSP XBox PS£ wii PVR ect is out of Q ) :wink:
I want to get him a Flash Stick ( his music Teacher at School ask Bring your flash stick and I will put Stuff on it for you ,like trumpet music )
used cd`s in the past but who wants to wast a Good CD with 70mb of info.
MY son in Varsaty 22y said Get him a Mp3Flash Stick.:confused:

He has a Samsung j750 plays nice music :iagree:
Cell phone

any sugestions to what Kids like

Hi Di …well i’m no kid but i love gadgets. What kinda stuff will this teacher put on it? Like sheet music or music to listen to or play along with?

For listening to music you could get him an MP3 player like your 22yr old said or maybe you could buy a bigger memory card for his cell phone. Provided the teacher has a card reader/writer to put stuff on the memory card.

Maybe a nice set of earbuds too.

This probably doesn’t help you i guess…he probably wants a car huh

[quote=Bob;2115295]Hi Di …well i’m no kid but i love gadgets. What kinda stuff will this teacher put on it? Like sheet music or music to listen to or play along with?

For listening to music you could get him an MP3 player like your 22yr old said or maybe you could buy a bigger memory card for his cell phone. Provided the teacher has a card reader/writer to put stuff on the memory card.

Maybe a nice set of earbuds too.

This probably doesn’t help you i guess…he probably wants a car huh[/quote]

[B]Thanks BoB[/B]

he`s got a 1gig mem card for Cell

OK Teacher will put Anything he Wants on, or Son Wants
like Shaun 22y Put in 2004 on CD programs .Band in a Box… Decrypter Shrink Clone ,MSoffice ,AND lots more. wink wink Say no more.:bigsmile:

So will be sheet music ,vidios of gigs, Programs to install ect
He has my HI.FI next to his Bed with Larny head .phones.:bigsmile:

Moms Birthday is in 8 days time Want to spend all avalabe cash Before J/K

AnyBody know if this is a good make of flash Stick.
I drive past the Shop that Stocks them every Day .
they also have 8 Gig…
:slight_smile:

Hmmm…never had a Kingston flash stick, but they make good PC RAM, so I’d say worth a shot.

I have a couple of Maxell memory sticks, but one’s like miles better than the other :eek:

I would say 8 gig is probably overkill for what he wants to use it for, though. :slight_smile:

[quote=Arachne;2115577]
I would say 8 gig is probably overkill for what he wants to use it for, though. :)[/quote]

:iagree:
also I thinking better to have a few small sticks than i humungus one ( like my Vista Mem have 2 … 1gig rather than 1… 2gig )

More money 4 me to spend on[SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Media Shoooosh dont let them know :bigsmile:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

:flower:

Kingston is a good choice.

[QUOTE=diane7;2115512]AnyBody know if this is a good make of flash Stick.
I drive past the Shop that Stocks them every Day .
they also have 8 Gig…
:)[/QUOTE]

I have the same stick only it’s 2G, works fine and its fast.

I have 2 x PNY attaché 4GB here, I use them mostly for HD recording (via sat) when my external HD is n/a.

I can recommend the Sandisk Cruzer Contour. This stick is available with 4GB, 8GB and 16GB. So the flash size depends only on your wallet :wink:
Here a few pictures of the Stick -> LINK

The stick itself is lightning fast and it does not have this caps to protect the USB plug. So you can not lose this. The stick is delivered with a small carrying case to protect it. really good to hande…

The Sandisk Cruzer Titanium is also a good thing. It is a flash stick in an metal enclosure. This stick should be available as 2GB, 4GB and 8GB. Also very good to handle.

Comparing exchange rate, that doesn’t seem too bad for a 4GB.

I have quite an assortment of sticks myself, from PNY Attache in 1, 2 & 4GB, a couple of small 128MB Integrals.

My latest is a neat little 2GB Integral, the “Flexi” model, a capless twist-out in flexible rubber casing, with security & compression software, and an ideal keyring drive.

Good thing about capless designs, no cap to lose - the main capless styles being retracting or twist.

[quote=Matth;2116920]Comparing exchange rate, that doesn’t seem too bad for a 4GB.

I have quite an assortment of sticks myself, from PNY Attache in 1, 2 & 4GB, a couple of small 128MB Integrals.

My latest is a neat little 2GB Integral, the “Flexi” model, a capless twist-out in flexible rubber casing, with security & compression software, and an ideal keyring drive.

Good thing about capless designs, no cap to lose - the main capless styles being retracting or twist.[/quote]

[B]:bow: Thanks[/B] for all the suggestions

[B]I`ll get the flash stick and some other Stuff.[/B]
His brother turnes 12y on the 27Sep and he 17y 30Sep jeepers didnt plan that well :wink: :bigsmile:

[B]@ Bob[/B] Can only get drivers licence in RSA when you turn 18 years old ( But he would love a Moterbike )

also you only of the Parental hook when you turn[B] 21y[/B] in [B]South Africa[/B]

[QUOTE=diane7;2117200]
His brother turnes 12y on the 27Sep and he 17y 30Sep jeepers didnt plan that well :wink: :bigsmile:

[B]@ Bob[/B] Can only get drivers licence in RSA when you turn 18 years old ( But he would love a Moterbike )[/QUOTE]

Must have been like rabbits in the New Year :bigsmile:

And I wish that was the case here (driver’s license at 18) :eek:

So, you’re getting the Kingston then?

off topic

You have to be 18 to get driver license in Greece

back on topic, the kingston is good choice.

Yes Thanks
Just came back from[B]The PC Shop[/B] with the[FONT=Arial Black] 4gig Flash Drive.[/FONT]
:bow: thanks to all who Helped me make my choise.
Will get some nice T shirts and other stuff to throw in :bigsmile:

Nice job Di :clap: