Flash Problem

was Flashing one of my BenQ Drives which was in stock,it came with GCHC (external F/W for 1650),flash was Successful,i popped in a DVD & it Tried to read,the Head kept spinning & never stopped :sad:,i used BQFlasher to Flash it

Restarted my system… the Head was Still Spinning, I powered off & thru the Hole in the Drive Removed the DVD

now the the Drive Light is always ON & it does not show in my motherboard Bios nor in windows itself :sad:

is it possible to revive this drive ? or is it already dead

help pls … i am worried :frowning:

[QUOTE=achemen;1974764]was Flashing one of my BenQ Drives which was in stock,it came with [B]GCHC[/B] ([B]external F/W for 1650[/B]),flash was Successful…[/QUOTE]Sorry to hear about your problems [I]achemen[/I]. :sad:
But first of all, there is no to us known external DW1650 firmware, (G*** firmwares are the generic ones).

And BQFlasher will flash any BenQ drive with Nexperia chip, very dangerous, I know….
When these drive don’t show up in BIOS you have a BIG problem. :doh:

How is the drive connected to compu atm, (IDE or USB).
BTW, what firmware did you flash on this drive when it stopped to respond?

[QUOTE=pinto2;1975463]Sorry to hear about your problems [I]achemen[/I]. :sad:
But first of all, there is no to us known external DW1650 firmware, (G*** firmwares are the generic ones).

And BQFlasher will flash any BenQ drive with Nexperia chip, very dangerous, I know….
When these drive don’t show up in BIOS you have a BIG problem. :doh:

How is the drive connected to compu atm, (IDE or USB).
BTW, what firmware did you flash on this drive when it stopped to respond?[/QUOTE]

conected thru Intel IDE Slot

i Flashed from GCHC to BCDC via WinDW Flash,drive was Completely Ok till i popped in the First disc :sad:

any way to revive this drive ?