FixVTS

vbimport

While browsing around the forum I saw some references to FixVTS being used on problem movies and Shrink.

I’m using DVDFab to create xvid or h.264. My question: is it worth the extra bit of time to run the movie (any movie) through FixVTS or whether that is even needed in this case since it is all DVDFab doing the work?

I’m using 5.0.20.0 Platinum.

If you are going to create those files as output, no. The only real need to use FixVTS is when a previous program has not produced fully DVD compliant material for DVD Shrink to import or if you are burning with Nero from DVD Shrink and you get an error stating that a menu vob could not be found in the Nero error log.

FixVTS can also be used when you need to physically remove cells from the vob files when you have deleted them in PgcEdit.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2055592]If you are going to create those files as output, no. The only real need to use FixVTS is when a previous program has not produced fully DVD compliant material for DVD Shrink to import or if you are burning with Nero from DVD Shrink and you get an error stating that a menu vob could not be found in the Nero error log.

FixVTS can also be used when you need to physically remove cells from the vob files when you have deleted them in PgcEdit.[/QUOTE]

Nicely stated…:iagree:

I agree. Thanks!