Five Loveliest French Words To Say

Women don’t seem to understand but because of intense pressure and expectations, men seem to blabber the wrong words when it comes to proposing love to the ones they truly adore. Men are naturally gifted with a tongue for flirting but once they decide on finally making the emotions real, they get overwhelmed with overpowering emotions that they soon end up tousled with their own expression. Not to worry, you don’t need poems or overdecorated sayings; women appreciate it best when you honestly mean what you say. Sounds easy, but what if you’re in France, in love with a French lady?

They say that French is so sweet and romantic that it is considered the true language of romance and love. Well, for me, I started with five French phrases before I made a bold move in pursuing the French girl of my dreams. I first dropped by a store and asked for “des fleurs” or flowers. I ordered half a dozen of white roses before I went straight to a shop and bought “des bonbons” or candies because if there’s one thing I’ve learned about women, you wouldn’t be turned down with a box of sweet candies. I was a bit nervous but I headed anyway to a local cafe where I met with this beautiful lady. Sitting next to her, I gave her my presents and I saw she’s totally impressed and delighted with “des fleurs” and “des bonbons.” I then called her “cherie” or “sweetheart,” before her tantalizing eyes stared straight into mine. I held her hand tight mumbled the words “Je t’adore” or “I adore you,” afterwhich she smiled and said, “Je t’aime aussi” or “I love you, too.” I felt like the luckiest guy in the world and though I twisted my tongue a bit trying to perfect the French accent, it’s all worth it if you get to be the with the one you love.

http://www.exploring-france.com/2006/08/23/five-loveliest-french-words-to-say/

The most funniest words i have ever heard in French were

“Cherchez la Vache!” and “Chien du Fromage!” which would translate in “Search for the cow!” and “Dog made out of cheese!”.

Le cerveau il etait en option chez toi was what we learned to say in school

translated means The brain was optional for you

Hehehehehehe :bigsmile:

This will get you a little further

Cherie , tu est si belle :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

lol

I don’t get that one. And what does that mean? :iagree:

Cutie, you are beautiful… (this is the translation…and of course directed to all the lovely ladies out there :wink: )

Aww… that’s just sweeeettt. :bigsmile:

Wow, this five Loveliest French Words sounds great . You described this feelings with wonderful way. I love french language. French language is romance language. I am native french but most of the time i had to spend outside of France because of business purpose but My french language skill is always good .

Some French words that have been adopted into the English language are very useful too.

I’ve always liked the word ‘denouement’ which fills a gap in the language as there’s no direct English equivalent.

It means ‘the final part of a plot where all the strands are drawn together and resolved’ such as in a film, book, or play, for example.

[B]Wombler[/B]

The best five French words I have ever heard…

[B][I]“Toute la bière est gratuite”[/I][/B]

:bow:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2668544]The best five French words I have ever heard…

:bow:[/QUOTE]

“All of the beer is free!!” :clap::bow::clap:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2668544]The best five French words I have ever heard…

:bow:[/QUOTE]

Somehow I don’t think I’ll ever hear that! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2668609]Somehow I don’t think I’ll ever hear that![/QUOTE]
But perhaps you hear some nice girls asking you “Voulez vous coucher avec moi?” :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Liggy;2668674]But perhaps you hear some nice girls asking you “Voulez vous coucher avec moi?” :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Ce soir? :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Another good French word I like because it fills a gap is ‘chagrin’.

Which is defined in English as ‘annoyance or distress at having failed or been humiliated’.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2668609]Somehow I don’t think I’ll ever hear that! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Yo Wobbler…err…Wombler-

Just stop by Deanos Secret Whisky Bar and tell 'em that Deano sent ya-eh!! :iagree: :iagree:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2668691]Just stop by Deanos Secret Whisky Bar and tell 'em that Deano sent ya-eh!! :iagree: :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Oohh that sounds promising. :iagree:

I’ll nip by there and toast your health.

[B]Wombler[/B]