Five Angels Contest Entry

vbimport

Okay peoples, I have a lot of programs and now I tried this one, it seems very easy to use and I like it a lot, I used the trial and I made the best back up of a movie I love, American Gangster. Besides the program working right off the bat, it was simple to fiqure out, I aint the sharpest pencil in the box, thi is important to me, I hate too many settings, I just want a backup of my movie so if I get stuck in house and my kids got the movies at their friends house I can watch it too. I own a couple of other programs but I have to pay a yearly fee, I am dropping tjhose because the four programs in this bundle does more than I even need. I went downtown and bought some disks in the drug store, a 25 pack and I am going to use these to try all the programs that TDMores has to offer. This is some good stuff man, plus I can win a prize, I am not very lucky when it comes to winning stuff but who know, ya know what I mean. Hey peoples, I’ll be back.:cool:

:bow:Great thanks to your support to TDMore Software and the campaign.
Other users may get benefit from your experience.:flower:

Okay peoples, I am back with some very encouraging results. H-265 took a bit longer to encode than I thought but the output was great, even with the DVD Converter it almost looked as good as Bluray and I have a 27" monitor. I am really impressed by this new program, if you look around and I do , all my tool for making files to watch when I please, none of my other programs do this. If I wanted to buy the real expensive programs I doubt they could do any better, this has changed my mind about discs with Cinavia, now I can watch them on my computer 27" screen and with 1 other program I can enjoy anything now in perfect clarity and sound on my HTPC.
To anyone reading this, its almost 2015 and this new program has made my enjoyment of movies a better experience and for the price I paid, its almost to awesome, yeah awesome, to pass up. I wish I had the money back for all the other crap I bought from other vendors, when I upgrade to a new OS this is all I am installing.
Thanks to TDMore. Its also nice to know that Myce.com, by the way still not used to being a Cdfreak anymore but I’ll live with it,
Yo, remember " Knowledge is Power" and TDMore is a good example of this.:flower:

Okay. I just tried a Bluray disc, at first I thought it was taking way too long but then I realized that Bluray was way bigger than a DVD, so I wait for my Bluray to be converted into .mp4 for my smartphone, so when it was done approx. 1 hour later , which by the way is faster than most say, I really didn’t know since it was my first one. Anyways, the end is that it came out beautiful. I am wondering if I even need Blu ray , its not that much different on a phone, and it takes longer. But if you are going to do this , this is absolutely the program to use.:wink:

Hi Frankie, you give a high appraisal to TDMore, I am very happy you like it.:flower:
TDMore has provided solutions about H.265, iPhone6, Cinavia and it will always keep up with the latest technology.
We will continuously improve our brand and products.:iagree: Thanks for your support:flower::flower:

Okay, I tested 10 movie form this decade and the last and some from before that to see if I could make the break. These are the movies I tried

1. The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
  2. The Godfather (1972)
  3. The Godfather: Part II (1974)
  4. The Dark Knight (2008)
  5. Pulp Fiction (1994)
  6. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966
  7. Schindler’s List (1993)
  8. 12 Angry Men (1957)
  9. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
  10. Fight Club (1999)

All the movie came out great, put them into ITunes and right onto my Iphone and yeah baby, now I have something to watch while I am doing nothing. LOL.

I also looked up this program on Google and it seem I have found it has a Facebook Page that is quite interesting, TDMore and Facebook, a marriage made in heaven.

Okay, I have tested and tested, the software is awesome but is there any chance you can make a setting for it to rip to .iso files on the hard drive? There is another really expensive program that does this, I am not buying it either . TDMore is all I really need but a few more options for the guys that want them might be a nice touch.

@ FiveAngels , I don’t know if the blu-ray copy will “rip to .iso files on the hard drive” but even the TDMore Free DVD Copy will.

Momma mia, how did I miss that, thank you cholla. I been here since 2008 and I never had so much fun here, :slight_smile:

Blu-ray can be saved as iso select drop down arrow and you get to save iso but not destination of your choice. Where Cholla pointed to is how to select your own destination.

[QUOTE=AGJ;2738741] Where Cholla pointed to is how to select your own destination.[/QUOTE]
@ AGJ , Where I drew the red square is where the .iso is selected.
That’s why a baloon tip comes up there in the image.
The destination selection is the small downward pointing triangle.

[QUOTE=cholla;2738743]@ AGJ , Where I drew the red square is where the .iso is selected.
That’s why a baloon tip comes up there in the image.
The destination selection is the small downward pointing triangle.[/QUOTE]

Same for Blu-ray copy but the destination selection has a default save to for iso. Once you select a different place that becomes the default save to until you change it again.

So this is about the end of the testing and although I cannot express how I feel, other than to say , this is really good stuff for the money, and I am happy with my purchase. Thanks to all the members that helped me and I will be checking back on Google and Facebook for more TDMore updates and of course coming here for more info. Thanks again.:slight_smile:

Hi again, can someone explain to me the advantage of converting a Bluray to .flv instead of .mp4 ? I cant seem to understand this advanced stuff.:confused: I even Goggled .flv

I don’t consider conversion to .flv an advantage in most cases .
The only advantage I see is the conversion will usually be faster & some smaller than a .mp4. The quality will also be less with the .flv .
So unless you’re making clips for a YouTube video use .mp4 or .mkv .
FLV is just short for flash video .
Unless you have new hardware that will play it I would not use the h265 for conversion either.
If you are using a HTPC to your TV & have a software player that will play h265 then it should be some better quality than h264 . On the other hand you might not be able to tell the difference.
Also you need a fast computer to convert to h265 or it takes a very long time .

FLV, a new network video format, can get numerous website support such as Youtube.
The advantage are the small volume and fast conversion speed. It is more suitable for uploading to the Internet.
If there is enough disk space on your PC, I suggest mp4 format which offers a better video quality.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=TDMore Software;2738929]FLV, a new network video format, can get numerous website support such as Youtube.
The advantage are the small volume and fast conversion speed. It is more suitable for uploading to the Internet.
If there is enough disk space on your PC, I suggest mp4 format which offers a better video quality.:)[/QUOTE]

Hey thank Johnson, that was a very good explanation. I have been using the .mp4 container and it seems to be fine, cause I watch on my cellphone and its a very good picture, but if I download a youtube video its usually in .flv format anyway. What a place this Myce is. Great stuff, very friendly crowd here and the peoples know what they are saying, hey thanks again.:clap: