PSU: Apevia Warlock Power ATX 750W
Video Card: HIS Radeon 4850 512MB GDDR3
HD OS: WD VelociRaptor 150GB 10000 RPM
HD Gaming: WD Caviar SE16 640GB 7200RPM
Optical Drive: Pioneer DVR-216DBK
Mouse: Logitech G5 2-tone 7 buttons
Remote: Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2

Microsoft office home SP3

Im a newbie at all of this, so if you can help and I can understand I would be greatly appreciated. I have just got done installing Bioshock in my G drive (WD 640) and the Logitech mose nor remote reads it. I thought the Profiler software on the remote would read the game and it does not! I tied to assign buttons on the remote and mose and nothing happens. Do I need to install the remote and mouse to the G Drive because it was installed to the OS (150GB) C drive? Does Bioshock work with the remote and mouse? How would I touble shoot or, do this? Do assign names or key strokes? I’ve have tried a little of both and nothing happens. When I ask the profiler to find new games it finds nothing im lost and I need help! I’ve been a normal PS2 and Xbox player and I always wanted to do online gaming so I decided to build my first computer I think I got over my head. Im use to playing with a remote not a key board. Im a newbie so understanding any info you guys/gals give me is my greatest fear and I do appreciate it I just hope I don’t have to box it all up and send it all back because I really don’t know that much I guess im in over my head! I know this is alot to take in but what should mininum temps and maximum temps be for my set up. What should I set my alerts at cause im already getting alerts. Thank U for baring with me! Please i’ll take any help! Thanks -j-

Well it sounds like the PC is working just fine, so all isn’t a total loss. First, it isn’t a “remote” (at least that isn’t the common term), it’s a game ad or controller. In order for the controller to function within the game, the game needs to support game controllers. Most games (FPS shooters like BioShock) are for mouse/keyboard play. I don’t know that BioShock supports gamepads. As for your mouse support, you will need to install the Logitech software. You can then create a profile for the game or go to their website and see if there is already one available.