First look: Pioneer DVR-110D DVD Burner

vbimport

As the 110D is a version of the 110, but with no DVD-RAM in the write side, I’m surprised it is not referred as a negative point. Also, if Pioneer announced the 110 with the full specification and now comes with the 110D, one may question: Is it the same material with just a disabled facility or two different drives? Will we see the 110 in Europe?

I just posted the article First look: Pioneer DVR-110D DVD Burner.

We at CDFreaks would like to present an exclusive 1st look at the latest drive from Pioneer - the DVR-110D. At the time this article was written, the Pioneer DVR-110D was available for sale in Germany '“ meaning we got hold of one before the official launch.

The Pioneer DVR-110D supports 16x DVD±R, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-RW and 8x DVD±R DL writing technology, allowing Double/Dual Layer discs of 8.5Gb to be written. So far this is the worlds first DVD-burner to support the DVD-R9 DL format at 8x.

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/article/227-First-look-Pioneer-DVR-110D-DVD-Burner/](http://www.cdfreaks.com/article/227-First-look-Pioneer-DVR-110D-DVD-Burner/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

:slight_smile: Looks like a great drive from Pioneer, again. Please make fast a complete review of that drive.

I agree. Also the fact that it doesn’t support CD+G is a negative point in my point of view.
[edited by Namoh on 15.08.2005 08:09]

I would like seeing a full review of this drive with updated firmware. I’m currently using 1.17. I’ve been burning for a month without a failure. Drive is a fast DVD ROM DL ripper and loves TYG02 @ 12X.

i need some.

Awesome proggy. :X

This program is sweet. I wish those who vote down would give their reasons. Maybe the author would be able to address any problems to make it even better.

I have used many programs this is simply the best. I realy mean it. I wish there was a PS3 setting. I use Divx/Xvid over Mpeg4 the quality is always set to 23. Excellent work, this betters Handbrake going from DVD to Divx in one click. Simply stunning backups of dvd’s