First look: LG GSA-4165B DVD Burner

vbimport

I just posted the article First look: LG GSA-4165B DVD Burner.

The LG GSA-4165B supports 16x DVD±R, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-RW and 4x DVD±R DL writing technology, allowing Double/Dual Layer discs of 8.5Gb to be written.

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/article/228-First-look-LG-GSA-4165B-DVD-Burner/](http://www.cdfreaks.com/article/228-First-look-LG-GSA-4165B-DVD-Burner/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Great results. Is the drive able to do PI/PIF scans ? Only 4X for DVD+R DL is a bit deceiving though…

I guess it would be a good drive to add to my collection… I didnt like the READ speed lock though.

How fast will LG be to startt selling the 4167 and the 4168? Strange policy with so many models comming in. And, as the format has already been cleared by the Forum, will the 4168 write RAM at 16x or just add LightScribe to the 4167 specification? If so, what model will be doing 16x soon? Yet anothet model?

IS GREET :S :S :g

NO

I have been a customer sense the first version of DVDneXtCOPY came out. All I can say is everytime they update or release a new product it always out does the previous version by miles. This new ultimate version is amazing. The quality seems so much better then the other previous versions and speed is faster as well. not to mention all the new features that I have to dive into. Anyhow great job and great software, highly recommended. :B :B :B :B :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :B :B :B :B

Just got an email notice about the upgrade and picked up my copy. I have to say that this software has come along way. Thanks for continuing to improve DVDnextCOPY with each new product. I will definately continue to tell my friends about it.

I have tried all the dvd copying software there is and none of them can match the quality of dvdnextcopy. The copies it makes are practically identical to the originals. Kudos to the developers excellent software. :g

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Agreed with Veed, They are the new 321 X copy that I had paid 100’s of Dollars 4 Then Hollywood Made them Bankrupt, Much better as Veed says their updates outdo what you originally purchased!

Will add that the remove the adverts or jump directly to menu option so far even on old and new releases has a 100% positive outcome to do just that. :B