First 6 or 7 songs burn but the rest have errors

I have a Toshiba laptop with a Tsst L632H drive When I try to burn a music cd the first 6 or 7 songs burn fine but after that the rest skip and don’t track
Does anybody have any suggestions…Thanks

[QUOTE=offhegoes;2452572]I have a Toshiba laptop with a Tsst L632H drive When I try to burn a music cd the first 6 or 7 songs burn fine but after that the rest skip and don’t track
Does anybody have any suggestions…Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi offhegoes
Welcome to the forum :flower:

What brand of media are you using and at what burn speed ?

I myself use Verbatim Digital Vinyl and burn at 32x and never have had an issue :cool:

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks I currently use the windows media player to burn.When I go into options I set the burn speed to slow.It doesn’t tell me the speed.I I use either sony cdr of memorex.IT burns equally crappy on both.

[QUOTE=offhegoes;2452747]Thanks I currently use the windows media player to burn.When I go into options I set the burn speed to slow.It doesn’t tell me the speed.I I use either sony cdr of memorex.IT burns equally crappy on both.[/QUOTE]

Although I have used WMP to burn CD’s in the past, I now use only Roxio Media creator 9 for all my CD projects now and find it works well for me…

However try setting WMP to burn at either medium or fast, preferably fast :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]