Firmware problem

vbimport

I have a GSA-4082B LG DVD-RW and when i try to make the firmware update i receive this Error code:“Updating was failed. Please repeat that. (Error data = 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00”.I also use it single secondary master and try it on a few diferent computers cause i thought it is from my ide drivers but still no luck pls help…newbie here :bow:

What firmware are you trying to flash? It should be A208. Maybe you should try another download.

nope …still no luck…and yes the A208 i wannt to upgrade, but same all eror again and again

are you using the standard microsoft ide driver?

That might be affecting the firmware upgrade.

Is your drive oem or retail? sometimes oem uses diff type of f/w, i’m not sure if this applies for lg though.

you might want to try uninstalling InCD if you have, cause i heard it might affect.

CoolieCool

My drive si retail and other sistem references are here…Ath 64 3000+ 939/MB asus A8V Deluxe Via Chipset /Hdd 160 Samsung/1Gb Ddram Kingmax/Ati Radeon 9600…if i can give any help…and by the way the ide drivers are the original drivers that i instaled from the MB driver CD.I try it today again and still no luck