Firmware 50 out for DRW1004IM!

go get it…on usa site…

linkage

Skeet:cool:

Does anybody know what is new/has been changed in this firmware?

Morten

You’ll be lucky!

BTC have never issued a single change log for any firmware release.

Which is why I am asking here instead of looking for the information on BTC’s website :slight_smile:

Morten

Only Gigabyte does mention some of the changes for their GO-W0404A (=BTC DRW1004IM). BTC does inform them.

Gigabyte GO-W0404A

Originally posted by motnil
[B]Which is why I am asking here instead of looking for the information on BTC’s website :slight_smile:

Morten [/B]

The list of supported media was updated at www.btc.com.tw after publishing firmware revision 050.

Volcan

well did someone try datawrite v2 red with this firmware ? i mean AN35 mid code ?

The file IDPFLIDR1004V0050.EXE on the USA site seems to be not v050.
I have firmw V049b1 in the BTC drive and it is not possible to upgrage to V050 with the IDE Fash program.
When comes the DOS version ?

Originally posted by on2bes
The file IDPFLIDR1004V0050.EXE on the USA site seems to be not v050.
I have firmw V049b1 in the BTC drive and it is not possible to upgrage to V050 with the IDE Fash program.
When comes the DOS version ?

Actually I just upgraded my firmware using the windows flash utility (IDPFLIDR1004V0050.EXE) off the USA’s site and it worked fine.

@on2bes

if you want to flash your drive you need to have an ofiicial firmware on that drive! so flash your drive to firmware 0048 or 0049 (IN DOS!)… after that you can use the windows flasher.

Down loaded and installed FW 50 and it seems to work fine WRT bitsetting.

I needed to use Bitsetter 1.04.

Have burned DVD+R with booktype -R to backup movies; they now play fine in my Toshiba SD-1600 that was unable to play native +R backups.

Now very satisfied with 1004I!

where can i get dvdbiset version 1.04
Thanks

>>where can i get dvdbiset version 1.04

http://www.drvupdate.com/download.htm

However, site is sometimes not available.

If you need it, PM me with your email address.