Fireworks, Check the stash

Heres me and me bros ammo dump

Theres two molton kryptons, the 2nd is behind the 1st.

Anyone else got a stash for the 5th?? lets see it.

Does that one on the bottom right say, “Farting Dragon has sweet dreams”?!

:eek:

[quote=Arachne;1922604]Does that one on the bottom right say, “Farting Dragon has sweet dreams”?!

:eek:[/quote] I’m wondering the same thing! :eek:

Dragons don’t get no respect these days. :doh:

lol, na it says Flirting Dragon King Has Sweet Dreams.

[QUOTE=Jedi Master Yoda;1922611]lol, na it says Flirting Dragon King Has Sweet Dreams.[/QUOTE]

Awwwwww damn :doh: :bigsmile:

[quote=Jedi Master Yoda;1922611]lol, na it says Flirting Dragon King Has Sweet Dreams.[/quote] Well that’s alright, I guess. :cool:

[QUOTE=Jedi Master Yoda;1922611]lol, na it says Flirting Dragon King Has Sweet Dreams.[/QUOTE]
LOL! What a great name for a firework!
Sounds like a completely literal Chinese translation.

Let off some of those Colour Bombs for me :iagree: We don’t get firework night in Canada and I kind of miss it :sad:

No 80mm mortars? What do those molton kryptons do? Those have my interest.

I have a pic of some i bought in 2004. My daughter hates them so i didn’t buy alot of stuff. I’ll look for it and post it.

By the way i’m in USA and what does the 5th represent?

Same fireworks just different angles. Not as much as you have :flower:

[QUOTE=rolling56;1923033]No 80mm mortars? What do those molton kryptons do? Those have my interest.

I have a pic of some i bought in 2004. My daughter hates them so i didn’t buy alot of stuff. I’ll look for it and post it.

By the way i’m in USA and what does the 5th represent?[/QUOTE]

5th November is “Guy Fawkes Night” - it commemorates a plot by Guy Fawkes and his Catholic gang to blow up the houses of parliament in 1605, by filling the cellars with gunpowder. Apparently it almost worked too.

It’s a complicated history and is tied up with the Protestant / Catholic sectarian tensions in English monarchy / parliament.

Seems a strange thing to celebrate really :wink: but kind of fun to have big fires and let off fireworks :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Prof. Honeydew;1923067]5th November is “Guy Fawkes Night” - it commemorates a plot by Guy Fawkes and his Catholic gang to blow up the houses of parliament in 1605, by filling the cellars with gunpowder. Apparently it almost worked too.

It’s a complicated history and is tied up with the Protestant / Catholic sectarian tensions in English monarchy / parliament.

Seems a strange thing to celebrate really :wink: but kind of fun to have big fires and let off fireworks :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]Just an excuse to get drunk and shoot flaming projectiles :bigsmile:

Well i wish everyone a safe Guy Fawkes Night :flower:

Boy my garage looks a mess. I had a shed built in the back yard and i can get 2 of my vehicles in my garage now :iagree:

The two X bombs are 80mm Mines.

The molten kryptons have large breaks of silver crackling effects and the last two shots have the same but the silver hangs in the sky for a few seconds.

Best Buy firework on here http://www.firework-review.org.uk

Hey rolling, didn’t you see V for Vendetta? They had a pretty good Guy Fawkes fireworks display in that.

Hope Jedi Master Yoda isn’t aiming at Parliament though.

This place sells them all year long here so it’s not big deal to shoot fireworks http://www.halefireworks.com/ :rolleyes: :bigsmile: I drive by one of them when i go pick my daughter up every other weekend.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;1923074]Hey rolling, didn’t you see V for Vendetta? They had a pretty good Guy Fawkes fireworks display in that.

Hope Jedi Master Yoda isn’t aiming at Parliament though.[/QUOTE]No i never saw that movie. I’ll have to check it out.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;1923074]Hey rolling, didn’t you see V for Vendetta? They had a pretty good Guy Fawkes fireworks display in that.

Hope Jedi Master Yoda isn’t aiming at Parliament though.[/QUOTE]
LOL! He’s building up quite an arsenal of explosives there though!
Just keep on his good side until after he’s finished exploding things :iagree:

[QUOTE=Prof. Honeydew;1923083]LOL! He’s building up quite an arsenal of explosives there though!
Just keep on his good side until after he’s finished exploding things :iagree:[/QUOTE]He’ll have alot of fun.

My back won’t take lighting them much anymore. My daughter hates them. My wife’s great nephews come to visit every now and then (3 boys ages 3-10). So we shoot them all year :eek: I live outside the city so it’s legal here :bigsmile: My neighbors just love me with small children but i warm them all it’s a fireworks night here.

[quote=Prof. Honeydew;1922987]LOL! What a great name for a firework!
Sounds like a completely literal Chinese translation.

Let off some of those Colour Bombs for me :iagree: We don’t get firework night in Canada and I kind of miss it :sad:[/quote]
Where are you in Canada that you can’t have Fireworks?
Here in Ontario we set them off on May 24 weekend and on Canada Day weekend.

http://www.theparentlink.ca/familyandkidsevents/view.php?s=100&id=2866

[QUOTE=4hams;1923100]Where are you in Canada that you can’t have Fireworks?
Here in Ontario we set them off on May 24 weekend and on Canada Day weekend. [/QUOTE]

I wasn’t complaining that we can’t have fireworks in Canada - I was just saying that we don’t celebrate Guy Fawkes night on 5th Nov, and I kind of miss it :flower:

If your in or near the Toronto area and want to get together on Monday night I would be happy to build a big fire out back in the pit and I am sure we could find some Fireworks before then?
The kids would love it! :smiley: