Fireburner 2.2

Just wanted to know if anyone has tried it and how it is working for them.

Installed it fine, seems to accept the key code from 2.1.7 OK. Will try it when I get another SD 2.x game.

It works fine but unfortunately it either doesn’t recognise most new writers or only permits burning with them at 1x or max.

Hopefully a further update will occur shortly to fix that problem.

Yes it worked fine with my key from 2.1.7 as well. It looks the same as far as interface goes. I’m going to try a audio cd now from mp3’s to see how the built in decoder works. What are some safedisc 2.8 games so I can try it out on one. Anyone try a music disc yet? I’ll post my results later

Originally posted by philamber
[B]It works fine but unfortunately it either doesn’t recognise most new writers or only permits burning with them at 1x or max.

Hopefully a further update will occur shortly to fix that problem. [/B]

That was the only feature I was hoping for, and it doesn’t even work. I thought that was their main change, a new drive detection system?

Ok made 1 coaster using my Yamaha crw-f1e got this error
Thread1: Executing (Cache enabled)
Recording device: YAMAHA CRW-F1E
Firmware version: 1.0d
Recording method: Session-at-once
Recording Speed: Max
BURN Proof: Enabled

Thread2: Write Error @ Sector 3024
Thread2: Sense Error: ILLEGAL_REQUEST (LOGICAL BLOCK ADDRESS OUT OF RANGE) (0x05 0x21 0x00)

Burned 1 good cd using the lite on ltr 24102b. Same mp3’s ( Live- birds of Prey). Sounds ok

Used FireBurner 2.2 to backup Devastation [SD 2.90.040] after imaging with CloneCD 4.2.0.2 with the ‘create cue sheet’ option checked.

So it gets the thumbs up from me!

Used FireBurner 2.2 to backup Devastation [SD 2.90.040] after imaging with CloneCD 4.2.0.2 with the ‘create cue sheet’ option checked.

So it gets the thumbs up from me!

Make it up…? Life is bad enough as it is. Why would I want to invent more of it! - Marvin

Wat kind of hardware did you use?

Did the backup works in other CD/DVD Players?

Wat settings did you use in CloneCD

Originally posted by Michaelzoon
Wat kind of hardware did you use?

Read: Lite-On LTD-163D
Write: Lite-On LTR-40125S

Did the backup works in other CD/DVD Players?

Only tested in LTD-163D, as this is my only PC. Don’t use CCD SysTray program nor Virtual Drives, because of the blacklisting

Wat settings did you use in CloneCD

Read using ‘SafeDisk 2(.51) No AWS’ profile downloaded from this forum. Also checked the ‘create cue sheet’ option on the screen where you specify the image file name to use.

Make sure you check the DAO-96 write in FireBurner options as the default of session-at-once will not write the image correctly.

Originally posted by Orinoco
Make sure you check the DAO-96 write in FireBurner options as the default of session-at-once will not write the image correctly.

Dao16 will work too.