Finding the sony arCCos version number?

vbimport

how to find out arCCos version #?

I was hoping a program like anyDVD, or even dvd decrypter could tell us the version number of the Sony ArCCOs protection. Is there anyway to determine this? I tried running a hex editor on a sony arCCos protected DVD, but couldnt see anything.

This could be a big help, if we could at least know how to find the version # for sony arCCos protected discs. :flower:

thanks

@ Overmind,

You have Double Posted in two different Forums (AnyDVD & Copy DVD Movie) asking the same question.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=141635

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=141601

Please do not Double Post. Double Posting does not get you an answer to your question any quicker. Double posting only causes confusion, violates Forum etiquette, and is discourteous to Forum members who take the time effort to respond to your question.

Best Regards,
bjkg

Unless you have an answer, please don’t bother replying. It waste peoples time clicking on links that display the same message.

@ chris1111,

If perchance you are referring to my posting #2 in this thread I purposely intended the provided links to display the same information to show that Forum member Overmind made a Double Posting. If you are unaware as stated above Double Posting only causes confusion, violates Forum etiquette, and is discourteous to Forum members who take the time effort to respond.

After reviewing all of the 8 posting you have made at the Forum all of your posting have been asking questions and none of them have provided any information of any kind to assist Forum members. In fact two of your postings titled “Benq 1620 & 700mhz” and “benq 1620 lastest firmware question” posted with in minutes of each other are in the nature of ‘Double Postings” asking exactly the same question concerning Benq 1620 firmware.

Could you explain exactly what contributions you have made to this Forum? To use your own quotation “Unless you have an answer, please don’t bother replying. It waste peoples time…”

Best Regards,
bjkg