Find DVD Burner enclosure

I bought an Internal DVD Burner online. When I got the DVD burner I found out that it’s SATA and my PC too old, don’t have it. I’m looking for an enclosure, please help me find it.

[QUOTE=needblood;2077588]I bought an Internal DVD Burner online. When I got the DVD burner I found out that it’s SATA and my PC too old, don’t have it. I’m looking for an enclosure, please help me find it.[/QUOTE]An SATA external enclosure will most likely cost you more then buying another burner. Unless you really want to go the enclosure route ebay or craigslist your drive and buy an IDE drive. Here are some SATA enclosures anyway though:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010090092+1053807122+1054107131&name=SATA

Thank you for your helping. Is it a better way if I buy a SATA to IDE converter?

[QUOTE=needblood;2078217]Thank you for your helping. Is it a better way if I buy a SATA to IDE converter?[/QUOTE]There are IDE to SATA converters, they run around $10-15 generally, I don’t think anyone makes SATA to IDE though.