Finally clone cd works

I have searched with google at clone cd 4.3.1.9 and found it.
I have installed it and finally it works for me.
It its working on a pentium II 350 MHZ 256 mb.

So to all “experts” here: i was right, the previous versions of clonce has could not work with a plextor 2410TA.
So before you accuse somebody that he is using a keygen , maby he is speaking the truth.

It was already stated in a thread that the probem was an ide driver with plextor. Nobody here accused you pdexie. We all tried to help. And my suggestion of waiting for an update deemed itself worthwhile. Now don’t you appreciate CCD for what its worth. By the way, I said it several times before, “don’t expect a remedy overnight” but lets be honest pdexie, wasn’t this fix rather fast. Approx 2 weeks??? C’mon, even you must admit thats impressive. I hope you enjoy the software, it looks very promising, I just wish thehad the extar 40bux to spend, right now its CCD4.2.0.2 + Fireburner or just DiscJuggler in permanent trial for me…:bigsmile:

Originally posted by pdexie

I have searched with google at clone cd 4.3.1.9 and found it.
I have installed it and finally it works for me.

Congrats !

Yes, it’s here > [COLOR=blue]SetupCloneCD4319.exe


P.S. I don’t see why this thread was closed ? Well, I guess due to some1’s impatience.[/COLOR]

Two weeks is fast, faster than for example ahead.
But if slysoft said ok it is a bug or something like that, i could live with it.
But when a customer don’t get any answer or the question from slysoft if i use a keygen i don’t like that.

But problem is solved and that is the point.

I don’t no why 4.3.1.9 can’t be downloaded from their website, maybe there comes a beter version than 4.3.1.9

Originally posted by pdexie

maybe there comes a better version than 4.3.1.9
Maybe :wink:

I agree BoSkin, I don’t know why it was closed either, I guess when someone see’s a thread headed in a negative way about clonecd it’s closed, not sure but it appears that way.
Anyways we will see how this version of clonecd stacks up or if they are still trying to blow smoke up our butts. I do own clonecd and I will continue to measure it’s performance, so far it doesn’t stack-up to either alcohol, blindwrite or disk juggler. Just my opinion is all, nothing big.

And it would appear that it is still lacking SecuRom support, so again it falls short, unless of course you use twinpeaks. Oh well maybe one of these they will get it together and live up to their front page advertisement:

CloneCD is the ideal tool to make backup copies of your music- or data CDs, regardless if they are copy protected or not! CloneCD’s award-winning user interface copies almost any CD in just a few mouse clicks!

Alcohol and Blindwrite still seem to be the best bet for all around back-ups

Originally posted by kamikazee
I agree BoSkin, I don’t know why it was closed either, I guess when someone see’s a thread headed in a negative way about clonecd it’s closed, not sure but it appears that way.

No, I close threads if looks like it’s heading for a fight.

@kamikazee:
to your last sentence:
currently these software seem to be best, but we will see what will come, either CloneCD or another completely new software…
could get to the top…

Originally posted by FutureProof

No, I close threads if looks like it’s heading for a fight.
In this case it could have been one man fight,
'coz I wasn’t gonna participate in anything like that.

Although it’s a very sad view ( to me as an independent observer, that is )
to watch ppl from BW constantly looking for it.

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]In this case it could have been one man fight,
'coz I wasn’t gonna participate in anything like that.

Although it’s a very sad view ( to me as an independent observer, that is )
to watch ppl from BW constantly looking for it. [/B]
No no no. This is described as getting in the last word :cop:

Originally posted by FutureProof

No no no. This is described as getting in the last word :cop:
Oh no ! Absolutely not, that was my own POV based on what I’ve so far read & seen .
Really sorry if I made any1 think the above mentioned way. :bow:
I’m outta here. :wink:

Is it not better to close this thread.
I only posted this to say that clone cd 4.3.1.9 works for me.

And the discussion here doesn’t go where i started with.