Finalizing dvd problems

Hello, I have a problem with dvd fab platinium gold mode 2.9.8.10 [ and also same thing with 1 click dvd}
when I am burning a dvd from my hardrive folder, and it finishes writing dvd and starts finalizing, before it finishes finalizing the program freezes up, and although after a period of time it unfreezes and ejects dvd, on my dvd player it says dvd is not finalized .
some dvd’s will play some wont, some have flaws, but since it does same thing on both programs, I wonder if you know of something to do to get it to finalize normally.
I use slysoft any dvd to decrypt and burn to hardrive folder then burn dvd from folder
I use dvd-r media so it plays without finalize but it should not freeze up on finalize.
I also burn with dvd fab gold, someone said they use nero so might try that.
anyone else had this problem?? :slight_smile:

Both have VSO burning engines and that edition VSO was set to send burning log to VSO. No personal information was sent and VSO was building database with burner brand etc. using it to modify & improve the burning engine. Your firewall may block this log from being sent. Mine at that time gave me the choice of sending or denying, when I clicked on either the DVD would finalize. I always sent the log because I wanted an improved burning engine, but would deny to make sure it would finalize when others posted problems.

Mack

Mack

OK THANKS bigmacnc i will try unblocking programs on firewall and see if they then finalize normally