Fill free space when burning Audio CD

Hello.

I know this is a very silly thing, but anyway I would really like to do it.

I am going to burn some audio CD-Rs of recordins of my band and I would like to make it less obvious that it’s a CD-R, not professional CD-ROM.

I would like not to have any free space visible after the audio data. I wonder if this is somehow possible. I tried some search and found no way.

Does anybody have an idea how to accomplish such a thing ? Of course I could make mixed CD with a very long file in the data session, but I would prefer to avoid any visible marks of my effort.

I was thinking of preparing an image file and somehow filling it with zeroes, but I’m not sure what image format would be the best for such playing around.

I would like to hear if somebody has experience with doing similar things.

Regards
Jan

Why?..

Hi and Welcome![QUOTE=jenda_groovy;2545578]
I am going to burn some audio CD-Rs of recordins of my band and I would like to make it less obvious that it’s a CD-R, not professional CD-ROM.[/quote]No way. CD-R have another colour than a pressed CD.

I would like not to have any free space visible after the audio data. I wonder if this is somehow possible. I tried some search and found no way.

Simply record 74 minutes of your band’s music :wink:
Or add (74 - minutes_of_recorded_music) minutes of silence as additional track. :bigsmile:

Michael