Files still too large after DVDDecrypter & DVD2One

vbimport

I’ve been trying to backup Gladiator over the past few days and keep running into the same problem.

I run it through DVDDecrypter and DVD2One and have the files placed in a VIDEO_TS file as usual. I open my burning program (RecordNow Max) and choose the video folder as the one to burn to DVD. When I do this it tells me that the file is too large and cancels the burn.

I looked in the folder and the 5 video viles appear to be the same size as always for a large movie. There are 4 other files there and tehy appear to only be a few KB larger than usual.

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by corngrits
[B]I’ve been trying to backup Gladiator over the past few days and keep running into the same problem.

I run it through DVDDecrypter and DVD2One and have the files placed in a VIDEO_TS file as usual. I open my burning program (RecordNow Max) and choose the video folder as the one to burn to DVD. When I do this it tells me that the file is too large and cancels the burn.

I looked in the folder and the 5 video viles appear to be the same size as always for a large movie. There are 4 other files there and tehy appear to only be a few KB larger than usual.

Any suggestions? [/B]

Re-transcode the file again and it will bring it down to a size small enough to burn. I had a similiar problem with Inspector Gadget 2.

Re-transcode?
How would I go about doing this?

Originally posted by corngrits
Re-transcode?
How would I go about doing this?

Start DVD2One and run the files thru it again. (The ones that dvd2one output already but are too big). It should squeeze them down a little more. I had this problem with “I Spy”.