Files in DVD is empty but the file size is not 0

vbimport

I have created a DVD ( files ) from sonic record now, while finishing it failed with some error i ignored that error. the DVD ejected.

I accessed the DVD, it shows all the files and directory with proper file size. if i open any file it is empty. for example

if i open a text file it shows empty characters exactly the same as the data i stored.

Any help regarding this will be much appreciated.

Tried isobuster but it retrives the same files with empty characters

thanks

Tani

If you can still make a DVD of the files, I will suggest trying FREEBurner from Koyotesoft to see if that works for you. Sonic/Roxio in several versions of their program have had serious issues with different hardware/software configurations. I’ve been there and now use Ashampoo Burning Studio 7. The problem with Sonic can be due in part to DLA/DragtoDisc. Then again it is possible that your burner and Roxio do not get along with your DVD media. I use Verbatim and Memorex with no issues.
Hope this helps you find the answer.

Thanks but my issue is i don;t have original sourse files, the left is the DVD alone which when i read it shows empty data in files.

[QUOTE=thanigairajan;2018221]Thanks but my issue is i don;t have original sourse files, the left is the DVD alone which when i read it shows empty data in files.[/QUOTE]

If you don’t own the original dvd, we can’t help you on this issue…

Sounds like the files were not burned onto the DVD yet (hence the error you ignored). Your PC is simply reading the table of contents, but the files aren’t actually there. You will need to start over and try again.