"file too big" CloneDVD

Hello All!

I am new to the world of DVD burning.

I have spent two days now trying to burn Monster House for my family. It copies ok using the new verisons of AnyDVD and Clone DVD, however when it gets to the write it section it says the file is too big.

I have only been selecting the acutal movie to be copied with no menus and still this problem. Any suggestions.

Here is what I am using
Phillips DVD±RWSDVD8820
with Maxell DVD-R 4.7 16X media?

This is really starting to be upsetting! This is one of the main functions we wanted to do with our new laptop! Small kids scratch cd’s this is an easy way to have a back up for that I thought. We own over 1000 movies. :a

1spaprincess

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Check out the image below as I suspect this might be your problem.

Thank you, will try that tonight!

Hmmm, I thought clonedvd2 would goto dvd-5 automatically. :confused:

Tanweer & 1spaprincess -

It might be helpful to review the AnyDVD-CloneDVD User Tutorial ->

http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=72022

Also the CloneDVD User Manual can be accessed by clicking on the Help icon located on the top right-hand corner of CloneDVD2 v2.9.01.

BeLooken

Tanweer & 1spaprincess

Unless CloneDVD2 has changed, the program will remember your last setting. For example, if the last burn you made was a DL disc, the next time you run the program, it will default to that setting. This may result in future error messages if you don’t reset to the new conditions.

Thanks, found this link informative. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never burned a DL disc before so my settings from DVD-5 always stay the same. Which is probably why I thought CloneDVD2 always defaulted to DVD-5. Ya learn something everyday. :wink: