File extensions

vbimport

I just went to open an e-mail and got the message there was no matching file extension. Of course with this message is 3 or 4 programs suggested, all of which are not free. I have had this happen a few times in the past and never followed up on it. Are there any programs available to get these extensions for free? T.I.A.

Pop the extension into Google? It would help us help you if you’d have thought to tell us what the extension or suggested programs were…

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2577306]Pop the extension into Google? It would help us help you if you’d have thought to tell us what the extension or suggested programs were…[/QUOTE] Sorry, it;s wpostx.

The good news is it’s apparently used by Windows Live Writer, which is free. The bad news is Windows Live Writer is part of Windows Live which requires Vista or above and also requires either your first born child or immortal soul be sacrificed to Microsoft. OK, JK about the sacrifice part but Windows Live does share a lot of info with M$oft. http://explore.live.com/windows-live-writer?os=other See what you can find with Google?