File couldn't be found and blank disk

vbimport

hey guy i am bowen from singapore.

i have a problem,i burned a files in Real player format into a dvd disk, i sended to Australia where my friends live. when he put the disk into the drive its pop out "file couldn’t be found " and 1 of the disk became blank which i have checked before its was fine. the disk condition was fine also …

any people here know how to solve this ? i have been checking in the net and can;t fine and solution. And i’m stress now :confused:

[QUOTE=godbowen;2121678]hey guy i am bowen from singapore.

i have a problem,i burned a files in Real player format into a dvd disk, i sended to Australia where my friends live. when he put the disk into the drive its pop out "file couldn’t be found " and 1 of the disk became blank which i have checked before its was fine. the disk condition was fine also …

any people here know how to solve this ? i have been checking in the net and can;t fine and solution. And i’m stress now :confused:[/QUOTE]

What program did you use it to burn to and what kinda media did you use? Is his region the same as your region media settings? What kinda burner and firmware did you use and also what burn speed? Did you make sure you were burning to the media and not a vitrual drive on your computer? Plus when you get done burning always “always” test on another computer to see if you finalize it cause sometimes people forget to do that.

i have burned to many of friends in local which dun have any problem so i think, mainly is the region problem,But playing in computer need to be the same region media ? but this is not playing in Dvd player.

by the way i am using Nero Express Essentials 7

You are right.
Region has nothing to do with your own burning, since it will not insert region code on any way.
The problem could be what you did for burning.
Did you burned it as data file or as DVD?
Real player is not a DVD format.
Does your friend has a Real Player installed on his computer?

i burn real player video file on Dvd disk as data file. my friends downloaded real player also. but i dun know why he encounter "file couldn’t be found ".

is there anything do with region code ?

Region coding is only done on Pro DVD or if you have a software that will install coding by you giving it that option.
In any case if it was region coding issue, than DVD player(burner) will ask you to change region on insertion of disc.
If your friend cannot open this DVD in explorer to see any files on it, that it may be a bad disc.