FIFA 2002 and Harry Potter!

vbimport

Anyone successfully made copies of them?

I've got a LiteOn 32123S.
Please give detail in steps as I've never done any copying before!

Thanks a lot!

Cheerz

download a demo of clonecd at
www.elby.de
and look in the clonecd forum for information how to copy cd’s

Did you try the search function? Copying of these cd’s has been discussed before.

I did search bu FIFA 2002, but couldn’t find anything!

Thanks anyway!

Originally posted by SoniCruiser
I did search bu FIFA 2002, but couldn’t find anything!

Hmmm… that is weird… when I used the search function I immediately found this page:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37041&highlight=fifa+2002+copy

Check the reply from our administrator FutureProof. It tells you Fifa 2002 has SafeDisc protection + atip protection. Your LiteOn writer is the best for copying all version of SafeDisc, including the difficult ones. You only need to play the copy in a cd-reader or use ‘hide cdr’ program to fool the atip protection (atip protection is a software check to see if the cd is a normal cd or a cd-recordable, this check can only be performed by a cd-writer)

So get CloneCD v4 and copy away! If you need to know more about copying protected data cd’s check the sticky threads in the CloneCD forum.

:slight_smile:

Hi

I made a copy ( sorry … back-up for personal use ) of Harry Potter and Fifa 2002 with CloneCD . For settings use Clony XXL . This games are protected with SafeDisk.