Feurio with LTR-52246s

Heya,
Anyone using the above combo? I love Feurio but they haven’t updated their driver files to include the LTR-52246s so I’m having trouble getting Feurio to run it.

Originally posted by vettech
Heya,
Anyone using the above combo? I love Feurio but they haven’t updated their driver files to include the LTR-52246s so I’m having trouble getting Feurio to run it.

I found that by using the Generic SCSI-3 ATAPI driver Feurio works.

Yes, this is the way it is and you gotta deal with it.

c’est la vie :frowning:


Oh well, okay the Jovo’s suggestion might work well ( remember using Feurio that way),
even though the best driver is the latest Generic MMC .

FEURIO don’t support my 48x writer either:(

How come ? :confused:

Oh yeah, I guess you mean your drive is LTR-48125S ?

All in all, you need either to update your drive ( in case if it’s 48125W ) with the latest update
[COLOR=purple]Current Feurio!® BETA-Version: 1.65.6ß

or just turn your drive 48125S --> 48125W in order to be supported by Feurio!
[/COLOR]

Any further questions ? :smiley:

yes BoSkin my writer is the 48125S its only about a month old so i dont know if i want to stars messing with the firmware … if i flash it to a 48125w will i then be able to use future 48125w upgrades …also are there any other advantages in flashing my drive apart from feurio support as i also have a 24102b which is well supported…

Originally posted by hobogobo

yes BoSkin my writer is the 48125S its only about a month old …also are there any other advantages in flashing my drive apart from feurio support …

Well, I guess there ain’t any special ones.
So you’d rather wait till your drive’s eventually supported by Feurio.

Originally posted by BoSkin

Well, I guess there ain’t any special ones.
So you’d rather wait till your drive’s eventually supported by Feurio

It is now - Feurio!®-Version: 1.66 avaible

yes m8y got it last night … thanks