Feurio! Audio cd with data tracK?

vbimport

I was wondering if it is possible o create an audio cd using Feurio which can also store data on it? I know this is possible in Nero, but Nero annoys me when it ries to create audio cds, with most of them stuffing up. i maninl y want to put a text file in it about album details of the tracks etc.

You have to leave the disc open: uncheck “Close (finalize) CD” in the “More Details” button of CD-Writer.

Then you have to write the data with another burning program. I do it with Nero, selecting “No multisession” and Mode2.

Originally posted by nismohks
I was wondering if it is possible o create an audio cd using Feurio which can also store data on it? …want to put a text file in it about album details of the tracks etc.

Feurio®!CD Manager > Help > Index > Index tab > Project name ( Project Window ) & Project parameters

> accordingly Project-Contents-Window

In order to changes project parameters you gotta hit the settings buttons ( in upper & lower halves of the right woindow )

And finally, please keep in mind to hit F1 for instant help…(or call 911 :bigsmile: )

:smiley:

Sorry, but BoSkin what do you mean?

@ minix

In Feurio! Cd Writer, i am unable to uncheck the Close (finalize) CD button! I don’t know why, but most options are greyed out in the expert Functions area:confused:

Sorry, but BoSkin what do you mean?
It’s regarding your “album details of the tracks” settings

I forgot that your drive isn’t supported…
That’s the only problem.
Maybe another generic driver like generic-mmc.dll works well, but I don’t know.

Maybe they will support the drive if you send them reports…

You can try another programs like Prassi Primo CD/Veritas RecordNow Max, CDRWin, NTI, etc.

…CD Mate ( well, if your drive’s supported there )

arghh stupid burner. i swear im gonna get a liteon or asus when this one dies:( oh well at least i have been lucky the last few times my burner died! i actualy got 3 burners for the price of one, all were replaced by tdk as they were all under warranty!

@BoSkin.

sorry if i made it unclear, but what i wanted to do was to create a folder on the audio cd which had details of all the tracks on my CD(which are mainly compilations of the many cds i have) i wanted to have the pictures of the albums the songs were from, as well as their singers.

@ minix

i already use the generic-mmc.dll driver, but it still doesnt work. my drive can multisession in all other programs however! just not feurio.

@BoSkin.

sorry if i made it unclear, but what i wanted to do was to create a folder on the audio cd which had details of all the tracks on my CD(which are mainly compilations of the many cds i have) i wanted to have the pictures of the albums the songs were from, as well as their singers.

OK, I got it .

Here’s some info about the Mixed Mode CD(like in Nero) feature in the above mentioned CD Mate :

Data and audio files use different storage modes. The former writes all the data in a single track, while the latter writes individual audio file into separate tracks in sequence. Basically, these two modes contradict to each other. However, for certain purposes of the user, sometimes we have to try to combine these two modes and that results in the modes of the Mixed Mode CD and the CD-Extra CD .

The writing method applied by Mixed Mode CD is to write the data in the first track, and to write all the audio files starting from the second track, one after another. This method is commonly applied in the Game CD labeled support CD sound on the shelf. If you want to play this kind of CD, you have to start from the second track.

TDK drives supported by CD Mate

:frowning: Yours is not there.

Better use CD-Extra (or Enhaced CD).
Mixed mode is data first and audio later, so audio players will “play” the data.
CD-Extra is perfect for audio because audio players won’t play the data track.

Originally posted by minix
Better use CD-Extra (or Enhaced CD).
Mixed mode is data first and audio later, so audio players will “play” the data.
CD-Extra is perfect for audio because audio players won’t play the data track.
That’s right.
But nismohks firstly needs to download it and see if it works at all.

Is CD Mate any good though, for audio especially? I have never heard of it.

Is CD Mate any good though, for audio especially? I have never heard of it.
IMHO, 2 progs are really good at audio > Feurio! & PlexTools.
CD Mate is like Nero, an all-round SW, a versitile tool. It’s like Nero and CloneCD combined in one.
I’ve had it since don’t remember when and it successfully did that stuff where Nero would fail.
Well, simply download a demo and test it > if you don’t like it leave it.

Oh btw, last year it was heavily advertised here @CDFreaks

Edit

Take a look here > CD Mate - some questions