FES Settings

vbimport

i hope someone could ansewer this. For safedisc 2 u have to put fast error skip on right. When i look up the setting for clony2.006 there settings for fast error skip was on auto. Is this the right setting for fast error skip or u have to turn it On, Not Auto.

please help me im a beginner.

Originally posted by haroon125
[B]i hope someone could ansewer this. For safedisc 2 u have to put fast error skip on right. When i look up the setting for clony2.006 there settings for fast error skip was on auto. Is this the right setting for fast error skip or u have to turn it On, Not Auto.

please help me im a beginner. [/B]

It depends on your device.

Generally you should set it on hardware correction (check the device settings in Clone 4) if you own a Toshiba dvd-rom or a Plextor 40 Ts.

With other drives just leave software correction (If I’m not wrong LiteOn make hardware too).

That’s it…when you select the reading option you can choose both on or auto…it’s quite the same.

Bye and sorry for my English,I’m italian

Leave the default profiles as they are.

If you make your own (check the sticky in the CloneCD Experienced Forum) then you can have an “SD2 Read” profile with FES set to “on”. Otherwise just leave as “Automatic”.

Liteon’s can be set to Hardware