Fengtao?

ok all i want to know if you want to tell me is??

all the files that the ppl .or having problems with do you read them and fix the wrong ??cause i have seen nothing in here about all the errors that we are getting from the software i updated to DVDFAB X-PRESS 2.9.7.9 on sunday and went to back up freedomland i used sony dvd-r blank media with a sony-dru 530a and turn off firewall and virus scan no internet and nothing else is running since i have been useing this software from you are who ever it has not taken this long to get it back right like others have said the last time i got a good back up was with DVDFAB 2.9.6.8 all i have is costers’s and not take this as a B@#CH im not… im just wondering when a new one will be out cause i miss the back up movies and thanks for you TIME …

kacal,

DVDFab Express 2.9.7.9 and DVDFab Decrypter 2.9.7.9 handle FreedonLand without any problems for me, so I know the burn engine is fine, and the decryption of the programs are fine also. Burning coasters could be a number of things, like bad media, burn speed is too fast , etc. the Sony DVD-R's that you're using, are they Made in Japan or Taiwan ? I would suggest using the ones made in Japan. If you have to, use the DVD+R media.

kacal
Like dmp31 I am not having problems. I burn an average of 35 DVDs a week using TDK made in Taiwan media. I have not had a coaster in months using what ever version is the newest at the moment. Currently using 2.9.7.9
Maybe you could post one of your logs to see if anyone on here can help you.
Also send the files to Fengtao.
Your frustration meter must be reading high at the moment but there is help here on the forum.

Likewise here kcal,
Using platinum v. 2.9.7.9, express - main movie…bkup of freedomland…absolutely flawless as usual. As dmp31 and Benhad have said, there’s plenty of help here but we need specifics, as do the experts like fengtao and portmac.

AS BEFORE i thank all yall for the quick answers this is my set up on DVDFAB 2.9.7.9
DVDR size 4200 mb
Burning Engine VSO burning engine
write speed SLOWEST
write type of DVD-R media packet writing
this is how i have been useing DVDFAB X-PRESS since i PAID for it and blank media iv used verbatim-RW , TDK -RW, sony-r MADE IN TAIWAN what more do i need to say but IT IS NOT WORKING go out and buy a new PC to cee if that will help DONT THINK SO i just want waht i paid for it has been 6 months that i paid for the program and now it dont work no more it that how it is come on im not the only one in here but ill post and post till ill get it right when i post early FANGTAO was in here then he left and i get 3 answer that i have been getting for 2 weeks now so now what im BANNED >…

-RW’s are unstable, atleast through my own trial and error, I would use +R’s, you’re much more likely to get a good backup with those. Also, on your burn settings, try the recommended speed, and also try SAO instead of packet writing. If your burner is a 16x burner, there’s really no need to use the slowest speed unless you’re using a Double or Dual layer media. I burn at 8x - 12x using a Sony DRU-820A and it produces good results.

as before i said that is what was told to me when i had this problem before was to use the setting im using the setting now on the blank media i got the best back up on RW’s but that was before any HOW WHY KEEP BEATING A DEAD MULE WHEN IT’S DOWN ???the next time i back up a movie ill use those setting you recommended and ill let you know how it went ok ! again thnks for the reply CLOSE THE POST …

and i thank dmp31,mainemen,Benhad…

and yes the meter is up there and the one thing i do not do is send the file cause i dont know where to look for it @ so where do i look and then ill send it …

ill post and post till ill get it right when i post early FANGTAO was in here then he left and i get 3 answer that i have been getting for 2 weeks now so now what im BANNED

You don’t get banned just for asking for help.

Also, on your burn settings, try the recommended speed, and also try SAO instead of packet writing. If your burner is a 16x burner, there’s really no need to use the slowest speed unless you’re using a Double or Dual layer media.

Agree totally. :bow: Beats me why packet writing is even offered as an option anyway. :confused:

Post the log files, dvdfab_burn.log and dvdfabexpress_burn.log normally located in C:\