Fengtao has gotten Greedy

vbimport

DVDFab is probably the best copy software out there, but as of recent they have gotten really greedy with their pricing. I’ve been a long term supporter since version 2, I would not have a problem upgrading to a lifetime All-in one package, but the price they’re asking is exorbitant IMO. Especially for those of us who’ve bought lifetime subs to DVDFab products in the past. I’m really disappointed in this new approach. How about rewarding customer loyalty by showing us long term faithful supporters some love in the form of special discounts. For instance deduct the cost of my old subs original lifetime fees from the cost of a new all in one lifetime sub…this would seem fair and equitable.
:sad::sad:

Actually fengtao is pretty fair to all loyal customers past, present and future. Offering a free lifetime Passkey license to those who bought DVDIdle/ dvd region+css free before it was discontinued in 2005 I think.

Offering a free license for DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter for those who already own all DVDFab options and as well offering DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper for free to those who have DVDFab Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper already.

He even giving everyone enough time to purchase what is needed so they can get the new DVDFab options for free. I forgot to mention that they are now offering a 25% discount on all purchases instead of the regular 20% discount

:disagree: NO
this is greedy:
“For new purchases only, as of January 1st 2011, SlySoft will discontinue the ‘lifetime’ update subscription”.

I think thats called “fleecing the noobies” :bigsmile:

*personally, I think Fengtao offers the BEST customer service in the business

So right now I own DVDcopy lifetime, DVDRipper lifetime, and Bluray copy lifetime. Tell me what I would need to purchase to get Bluray to DVD and Blu-ray 3d ripper for free. I don’t understand??

I have a lifetime key that dates back 7/2005 for DVD and my bluray license was purchased 6/2009 when this software still had a lot of bugs.

to get lifetime DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper for free you need to purchase lifetime DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper as you already own lifetime for DVDFab Blu-ray Copy.

To get lifetime DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD converter for free you need to purchase lifetime DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper and lifetime DVDFab Video Converter.

But if you do not purchase what is needed before December 31, 2010 you will not be offered the new features for free

Give the link below a read as it explains it all in that

OK, I got it. This makes sense now. with the 25% discount I ended up paying $124 dollars for the lifetime DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper, and DVDFab Video Converter. Then I got DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper for free and DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD converter for free .

$124 is not bad to get to my all- in one upgrade. This is what I was complaining about in my first post. I thought I was gonna have to pay $351, which I thought was rape for a person that’s been paying for lifetime subscriptions all along.

I think I’m happy now. :clap:

One More Question:

So now I think I have essentially the lifetime all-in one package. Is this correct? the only thing not showing up on my reg is File Transfer. Do I have to buy File Transfer to make this effectively an all-in one package?

The reason why I’m hung up on having the all-in-one package, is because of the preferential treatment we get for upgrades and deals

Thanks for your help.

FIle transfer is not required for the “All In One” status but at $18.50 USD for lifetime is not a bad price

[QUOTE=dave.evill;2560082]:disagree: NO
this is greedy:
“For new purchases only, as of January 1st 2011, SlySoft will discontinue the ‘lifetime’ update subscription”.

I think thats called “fleecing the noobies” :bigsmile:

*personally, I think Fengtao offers the BEST customer service in the business[/QUOTE]

NM, I see you’ve come to your senses.