From this post line #8

BIGDUDE:

What I am trying to do is just call it to do full decyption and exit using
 /SRC "D:\VIDEO_TS\" /DEST "C:\DVDWORK\" /START /CLOSE
BigDude

FENGTAO:

bigdude, the command line support is not implemented in version 3.x, 
we will add it asap.

Any progress on this? I really want this support. Thanks.

Me too! At least remove the command line switches from the readme until you can readd them to the decrypter - I spent about an hour trying to use an unsupported feature. If you [I]do[/I] happen to have a rough estimate of when this will be supported again, I’d love to hear it. But, I know you guys have lives too, so if you don’t know when it’s gonna happen, just say so.

FENGTAO – 6 months ago you said the command line support would be added ASAP. See http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1558566&postcount=8)

Are you still planning on adding this? What’s the timeline? This is one of the features that DVDDecrypter has that your tool doesn’t.

Hi,

The command line support has already been added in the latest beta version.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=216884

Please try it to see the result.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Cool. I’ve installed the latest beta and sure enough it has command line support. However, I can’t figure out how to have it rip the whole movie to a single VOB similar to IFO mode in DVDDecrypter?

Thanks…

There isn’t such feature for now, you can post it in “Feature Request” thread.

Awesome program.

Are there other command line options?

I’ve come across several DVDs that don’t have a title tag only “DVD_VIDEO” and am frustrated that I cannot change the folder name. As such, I’ve accidently overwritten a few movies. This can be solved via Command Line?

Can you specify the Compression ratio IE: 5 or 9. I personally only ever use 9.

What are the benefits to using command line mode?

If there are, how do you use it?