Female body: most beautiful part?

As the topic indicates, what’s the most beautiful thing about a female body (according to you)? I’m not talking about inner beauty or a girl as a whole. I’m not asking for the most attractive part(sexually) either, although this could be the same part, I guess.
Just one “thing” you may choose, that has to be in some shape you prefer in your (future) girlfriend.

So: which one and how it has to be

For me, it sure is her belly; a young girl’s belly is just so nice (not too young though :p). It doesn’t have to be skeleton-flat; just in healthy, yet slim shape.

Originally posted by Wannez
For me, it sure is her belly; a young girl’s belly is just so nice (not too young though :p). It doesn’t have to be skeleton-flat; just in healthy, yet slim shape.
w00t!!! word! :bigsmile:

I have my own eyes, mouth, legs, belly, hands and ass! I dont need things I have myself! I dont have my own boobs so of course that’s what I want :stuck_out_tongue:
I understand your point though my chemical friend. A womens belly is nicer than mine. A great thing about boobs is that they come in doublepack! :smiley:

LOL @ Airhead…

Anyhow… there’s no most beautiful part to me… ok, I know… we (men and lesbian/bisexual women) all love boobs, asses, bellies etc etc but it’s not a part that makes it beautiful, it’s the complete package that makes it beautiful (at least, too watch at; character is something different).

I mean… boobs, bellies and asses are good for squeezing, eyes are nice for watching (euh yeah that goes for boobs bellies and asses as well;)) at, the mouth is a nice thing to kiss (etc), feet are nice if she wants to dance with you… etc etc etc… I guess I find every part beautiful (I don’t care to watch her internal organs though ;))…

I’d go for the face as a whole…

My vote goes for the face as well. A ‘face’ vote is a sort of ‘overall’ vote because you can (IMO) often tell if someone is fat (chubby cheeks, etc), healthy (has a certain look to it), young etc. just by looking at their face.

Other more controversial things which IMO you can tell would be honesty, happiness (nice smile) and intelligence (intelligent eyes).

But just like everything else, plastic surgery can change that…even face transplants are on the medical horizon now…

her smile

my avatar says it all :bigsmile:

Well here it is in a nut shell , YOU GUY"S ARE NOT MARRIED , they are all beautiful until you get that first love note on the refrigerator,food on shelf, oh and paint the bedroom,livingroom,and bathroom.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

d4 5n47ch!!! :bigsmile:

Originally posted by cmr2004x

LOL, shaved or landing strip?

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
her smile

/gs.

Her belly. Why do you think those belly dancers are so sexy?

Because of what the hell is underneath their veils :wink:
And of course, 5h4v3d :smiley:

I am an ass man, what can i say? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Hemispasm

I concur.:stuck_out_tongue:

I thought that was another thread? :bigsmile:

Same here. :stuck_out_tongue: :bow: :bow:

Originally posted by cmr2004x

Have you ever seen one…other than at birth and pictures?

Don’t consider it to be the most beautiful part of the female body…it is many other things (horny, desired, best to play with, etc.), but not beautiful…

But I guess you have to be 12 years old to think so…

Originally posted by Smart@$$

But I guess you have to be 12 years old to think so…
Seems like the mental phase’s stopped right there w no chances for further development.