Hi, I would first like to say that I am very glad that nero has chosen to create a linux port of its application, unlike most other software companies.
The application is great, but there is just a few things that I would like to see as part of the application before I would feel completely comfortable with purchasing a license.
Here is my small list of things I would like to see in newer versions of neroLINUX:
1) Calculate and Equalize the volume of all sound tracks!!!
2) Be able to open and edit iso's
3) Be able to write Track-at-once
4) neroLINUX still seems to be a little buggy when burning cds...it has been 1 out of 3 to 4 cds not burning sucessfully for me =( . Nero in windows has never had that problem.
5) neroLINUX Express would be nice too! =)
Hopefully someone on the nero team takes my suggestions into consideration. And hopefully some other people can stress some of my suggestions or offer their own.