Features on the 6000 range!?

vbimport

I make the prediction that within the next three months.Liteon will move onto the 6000 range,to distinguish between the tarnished 5000 range.With that in mind,if they know whats good for them,they’ll introduce a true ’ system restore’ so people can start again and see what firmware works for them…I’ve only got the occasional jitter/dropped frame and consider myself fortunate.(the tuner got better after swapping machines and the latest upgrade).I think it says in the manual…’ it’s compulsory to have one fault and consider yourself lucky’ :slight_smile: …On the one hand,if there were no firmware updates,we’d be stuck with the faults.On the other hand,we didn’t pay for a faulty machine…They got a lot of things right with this machine,trouble is,a lot of 'em don’t work…I’ve settled for a semi stable machine now and the counselling sessions are down to one a week…What feature would you guys all like to see on the 6000 range ? :eek:

they could get rid of that mono tuner for starters, and replace it w/ a true MTS tuner that will tune in stereo broadcasts over the air and cable. when i get my Lite-On 5005 in about 8 weeks i will be using it w/ a Dish satellite DVR box so the mono tuner won’t make a difference to me, since i will only be using the line inputs to record, but it would aggravate the hell out of me if i still had cable.

they could get rid of that mono tuner for starters, and replace it w/ a true MTS tuner that will tune in stereo broadcasts over the air and cable. when i get my Lite-On 5005 in about 8 weeks i will be using it w/ a Dish satellite DVR box so the mono tuner won’t make a difference to me, but it would aggravate the hell out of me if i still had cable. there must have been a lot of discussion concerning this idiotic flaw w/ the unit. Lite-On should address it. why they built it w/ a mono tuner to begin w/ makes absolutely no sense.