Feature Request

This tool is great never let me down but it just needed2 things two be perfect.

1 - To add the ati stream enhancement, so that people with ati radeon graphic cards can get more speed so the conversion takes less time.

2 - An edit feature on the converter to mobile. For example to cut out the credits from the end of the movies. With this feature we can obtain a smaller file and a slightly faster conversion.

Don’t know any of these were features you were planning on adding in a recent future or not but i think more people would like these features…

thanks in advance

[QUOTE=freak19;2308921]This tool is great never let me down but it just needed2 things two be perfect.

1 - To add the ati stream enhancement, so that people with ati radeon graphic cards can get more speed so the conversion takes less time.

2 - An edit feature on the converter to mobile. For example to cut out the credits from the end of the movies. With this feature we can obtain a smaller file and a slightly faster conversion.

Don’t know any of these were features you were planning on adding in a recent future or not but i think more people would like these features…

thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

All requests for new features in DVDFab are welcomed.

Putting it here in the main forum, though, may cause it to be missed by the people you really want to see it.

Suggest you re-post this in the ‘stickie’ at the start of this forum - [B]Read first:[/B] - New Feature Requests For DVDFab - that way, you [B]KNOW[/B] the authors will see it.

Besides, in a day or two, this thread will be bumped off this first page by new incoming threads, and two or three months from now, who’ll remember it?

Another good reason to post this above…

OC

:slight_smile:

Maybe one of the mods can move it to the correct place so it won’t get lost
in the cyberspace shuffle of threads. :bigsmile: