Feature Request: Embed all streams in MKV

I’m just discovering the benefits of using the Mastroka contianer for my videos. It’s great that DVDFab can create mkv files, but I think that there are a couple of unecessary steps that I have to go through at the moment:

1. I have to demux the mkv that DVDFab has made and then remux it with the idx/sub files that DVDFab generated. Couldnt these be embedded in the container?

2. If I want the directors commentaries etc. inside the mkv, I have to rip them as separate audio files and demux and remux the mkv to include them. Couldnt we have an option to rip all the audio streams into the mkv, rather than having to choose just one?

Does anybody else have a better workflow than the one I am describing? Am I using DVDFab incorrectly to create my mkv files?

hi,

Sorry for now not support mux idx/sub into MKV file in one step, and not support mux the second audio stream. but I think I will add this in the future, which is always I want to do. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Great news. If you do this, you will save me (and my electricity bill) hours of time. At the moment I have to rip everything to mp4 and then use mkvmergeGUI to remux it all.

Thanks for replying Ting.

Any news on this? This feature would be a great addition.

Look under the Feature Request Thread at the top of this Forum and you might find your answer as I myself don’t know

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2211072]Look under the Feature Request Thread at the top of this Forum and you might find your answer as I myself don’t know[/QUOTE]

There are several requests regarding better mkv support. This is the most extended one. However, I couldn’t find a release schedule or a word from the devvers. So I guess I have to keep waiting…