FBI Agent Crashes $500,000 Ferrari F50

Some lighter news with a bit of humor. :slight_smile:

An FBI agent in charge of safely transporting a $500,000 Ferrari to a warehouse has instead crashed it.

Link: http://www.wreckedexotics.com/articles/027.shtml

:cool::cool:

At least he didn’t total the ferrari.

What type of drug dealers drive ferrari?

[QUOTE=silver30;2284237]At least he didn’t total the ferrari.

What type of drug dealers drive ferrari?[/QUOTE]
Obviously ones that get caught.:wink:

bald tires :bigsmile:

maybe the drug dealer left some drugs in the car and the FBI agent used some of them?

I like the fresh concrete one more. Ferrari is a bit beat up. That is a nasty gash in the side. Looks like it damaged the frame.

[QUOTE=samlar;2285113]maybe the drug dealer left some drugs in the car and the FBI agent used some of them?[/QUOTE]
hahaha good one sam, I honestly think he was hot rodding and lost control.

Maybe the tires got bald after some high speed driving and foolin’ around. How could you resist though.

That’s a Pennsylvania state trooper in the cement and the incident happened not 10 miles south of where I live.

AD

o my god. :frowning: lol

“Police are blaming the accident on possible bald tires” … my @$$, it’s pretty obvious the cops where doing other stuff with the car more than just simply driving it to the destination. because seeing one of those cars is rare enough but actually driving one is basically quite rare so you KNOW he was driving it hard at times ill bet to get some fun out of it so after he lost control they found any reason in order to dodge getting blamed for the crash themselves, but there not fooling me. lol

“Note to drug dealers: It’s probably not a good idea to be driving around in a $500,000 Ferrari”

exactly! , talk about drawing unwanted attention because anyone who see’s a Ferrari clearly knows it’s not your average car or even close to it. because if cops see that car (especially since it’s “RED” and we all know cops go after red cars in general) there immediately going to draw attention to it and probably want to pull you over just to get a look at it or because there jealous that they dont got one etc… either way, it’s a stupid idea for a drug dealer to own one.

p.s. my personal favorite Ferrari is the ‘Ferrari F40’ :wink: (it was also the last car officially sanctioned by Eezo Ferrari himself) , as that’s my favorite ‘Super Car’ ever… the show ‘Top Gear’ is what made me really like that car in the first place… it’s basically a old school gutted out race car that’s street legal and it’s got none of that traction control/abs BS in it :wink:

honestly …they should have put that car on a wrecker at the site …the gear ratio and that of a cop cars are different…they should have never let him behind the wheel…i guess now we will see for sale a Ferrari with minor dents and bald tires on the auction block real soon…:smiley:

(just another case of men’s ego vs horsepower) Horsepower1 men’s ego 0!

(just another case of men’s ego vs horsepower) Horsepower1 men’s ego 0!

speaking for myself… i think going fast in a car or motorcycle is more about the ‘adrenaline rush’ (acceleration/pure speed/engine sound :slight_smile: ) more than ‘ego’. (not trying to defend the cop, as i don’t really care for cops in general)

i think that feeling is one of the best feelings in the world is going fast on a motorcycle (or fast car) … but unless your rich most people will get the ‘most bang for the buck’ on a (fast) motorcycle.

but i guess that ‘feeling’ is either in your blood or not… there’s probably not much in between.