Favourite pet?

What is your favourite pet?

Mine? A dog… no doubt about that!

Dog is my pet… :slight_smile:

[ghetto talk] I got my bitch, she’s enough for me. No pets needed.[/ghetto talk] :bigsmile:

I ticked bird , since i had a bird for two days :slight_smile:

But i’d rather have a nice Tarantula as a pet spider.

I’ll bet many people here have a, as GF once put it, one-eyed snake as their favourite pet :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Smart@$$
I’ll bet many people here have a, as GF once put it, one-eyed snake as their favourite pet :bigsmile:

Hehe, remember that one. I can’t pick. Fish are easy to keep and so are cats. A pig is nice for the food. And a girlfriend that’s a tiger? Where can I sign :wink:

Rabbits are the coolest.

A cat of course ! (soezepoes = dozy cat :smiley: )

I`ve got 2 American Staffordshire Terrier. For me the best dogs in the world.

Have two cats, a Rottweiler, and a tiger for a wife.
That must make me the jackass who pays for everything.
:wink:

Dog and Snake.

Originally posted by Huzzy
and Snake.

The one-eyed snake for you too? :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman

The one-eyed snake for you too? :bigsmile:

heh…for someone much older and more mature than me, you sure have a dirty mind.

i love reptiles.
snakes, lizards, etc,
hate spiders but, they give me shudders down my spine.

Dogs are mens loyal friends 3 english Staffords(under the dog dangerous dogs law there catorgarized as pitbulls) reprezent here(1 passed away this year :frowning: so now we have 3 left),

Isn’t it hard to like animals when you live in Australia? I mean, all the animals you’ve got down there is in some way lethal… Snakes, spiders and scorpions… Kangaroos…

I had fish when I was younger, but not anymore… That one-eyed one is nice to have… :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Airhead
[B]Isn’t it hard to like animals when you live in Australia? I mean, all the animals you’ve got down there is in some way lethal… Snakes, spiders and scorpions… Kangaroos…

I had fish when I was younger, but not anymore… That one-eyed one is nice to have… :slight_smile: [/B]

hehe…only dangerous animals down under are the sweedish tourists.
:wink:

mine is a dog

A cat on the sofa and a tiger in the bed! :eek:

:cool:

Originally posted by Trondos
A cat on the sofa and a tiger in the bed!

That sounds cool, where can I buy one? :bigsmile:

Ive a dog.

If she is 1 year, she goes to school. And after a year, she’ll be a guide dog. for the blind people…