Favourite Last Meal

If you were on death row and were asked what you would like to eat for your last supper, what would it be?

Mine would be - Steak, Chips, Onion rings, Mushrooms, Peas, Diane Sauce and then Rhubarb Crumble and Ice Cream For dessert. All washed with a Strawberry Milkshake from McDonalds! mmmmmm!!! :iagree:

A food post, nice :bigsmile:…welcome to the forum BTW :slight_smile:

Hmmm, let me think.

My mum’s Sunday roast: roast beef, roast potatoes, gravy, garden peas and swede (not mushy :Z).

For afters: Either chocolate cake, apple crumble, or pecan Danish. :slight_smile:

All washed down with some nice Bailey’s Creme Caramel, or a nice cup of tea!

Sounds good - I’ve not tried that Baileys Creme Caramel - I’m presuming its very nice?

Yep :)…just waiting to try the Bailey’s chocolate mint now (apparently my mum’s boyfriend’s getting me some for Christmas!).

Swedish coffe!

So what is in swedish coffee then?

Spaghetti Bolognese, self made, of course :stuck_out_tongue:

A L O T :eek: of coffe?:bigsmile:

Well, since I would be dying soon anyway: A Fat Mo’s (Tennessee chain ) 27oz Super Deluxe Burger , curly fries, some chocolate ice cream, and double shot of Crown Royal.

Swedes? :bigsmile:

Mashed or Boiled??? He Hee

if you were on deathrow?? geeze last meal wouldn’t matter then…just tell em skip dinner and get on with the show!

Boiled. Mashed swede = :Z

TheEye mentioned one I forgot as well - homemade Spagehetti Bolognese, mmmm. :iagree:

Rost leg of Lamb,not to forget the mint sause.
young peas baby carrots cauliflower cheese sause.
pudding nothing better than apple crumble and creame my own recepi
How about to finnish of with cheese and biscuts
AND invite JAMES BOND to share it with not only will you have a good time
but he will set you free
ps a nice liqure goes down well :

Mind altering Swedish brain-washing drugs! Don’t go near the Swedish coffee :disagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

Last meal… definitely a good curry.
Starting with samosas, popadoms and pickles, maybe some cheese prakoras.
Then channa masala, jinga methi, tandoori paneer, parathas, naan bread, rice, washed down with some nice cold beer.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

edit: Arachne - I efin love those reindeer antlers :bigsmile:

You sure you’re not a guy - Vindaloo and beer :bigsmile:

LOL!! You sound like my friends! They can’t get used to the idea that I like computers, play games, watch football, and don’t give a crap about soap operas! I think I spend too much time with all guys at work - clearly I need to get out more :iagree:

LOOOL. I was just kidding, what I really think is - fair play to you, keep it up. :wink:

Not all of us women are into sewing, knitting and being in the kitchen ;)…why do that when there’s computers :bigsmile:

OK!You 2 you´re out NOW!!Thats it!:cop: :cop:

Hehehehe :bigsmile: