Favourite Car Manufacturer?

What Is your Favourite car manufacturer? I personally like Subaru. If you choose other, please specify.

If there is a car model you like, feel free to say it.:smiley:

I like my Toyota Starlet.

I would like to have a Subaru Impreza or Toyota Supra :bigsmile:

OOooHHhh…Someone has the same taste in cars as me:bigsmile:. They are the cars that I want as well, along with a Nissan Pulsar Hatchback.:stuck_out_tongue:

I vote patriotic! :slight_smile:
Of course I wouldn’t mind a Ferrari, but I subject to my budget and realize I’ll never have one.

I currently have a VW Golf, but i’d prefer having a BMW M3 :wink:

My vote goes to Toyota for now, as my next car will be the MR2, 10 years from now it will be the BMW for sure though :stuck_out_tongue:

Toyota MR2

Well i actually mean this one:

I can already picture Airhead saying:

" Oh well i dont like the color, i might put some wallpaper on it" :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

Swooschy car! :slight_smile:

Mazda RX-8! Rotary Kicks A**!!

SWEET!! :bigsmile:

I like Nissan, they make all kinds of cars - trucks, SUVs, economical and safe cars for old ladies, and sports cars. Plus they’ve got a good track record. I’m also a Mazda fan though. And if I had the money (which I most definately do not), I’ve always liked Alfa Romeo (maybe Cico can get me a good deal :bigsmile: )

Gimme one of these anyday!
I like McLaren, hope Ferrari loses next year :slight_smile: And they make great road cars too… If you can call this a road-car :wink:

Well I’m very satisfied with my Ford Fiesta (old, small but still doing the job), but if I had to choose an affordable car, I’d pick the Alfa Romeo 147 GTA… so my vote goes to Alfa!

cough Chevrolet cough
My dad works for GM as a finance manager (they make Chev, GMC, Hummer, Opel - - www.gm.com) for 25 years, so we get around $10,000 off a new vehicle :D.

As far as trucks: Chevrolet / GMC (same damn things)
Cars: Acura / Honda
Luxary: Ferrari / Lexus

Speaking of which, Toyota plans to relaunch the Supra in 2005…and they are the shiznit!

me wants :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Well I’m very satisfied with my Ford Fiesta (old, small but still doing the job), but if I had to choose an affordable car, I’d pick the Alfa Romeo 147 GTA… so my vote goes to Alfa!

Alfa and reliable ? :confused: :confused: That’s a first.

Well since I got a Peugeot 206 GTi my vote gos to that.

(But a bigger car would be nice)

Fairly happy with
this one. So my vote goes to Nissan :slight_smile:

edit: 2.2 TD (138pk) that is :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Alfa and reliable ? :confused: :confused: That’s a first.

Seems so… a friend of me is a mechanic @ Alfa and the newer models seem to be quite good…

The new models aka 147 - 156 are not only very beatiful in design but also quite reliable, when compared to other Alfa Romeo models of the past.

They are said to have certain problems with the gear box though …

Originally posted by Wannez
[B]Fairly happy with
this one. So my vote goes to Nissan :slight_smile:

edit: 2.2 TD (138pk) that is :slight_smile: [/B]

Never seen or heard of that car before. I like what you did with it in PhotoShop. :slight_smile: