Favorite Gun

Most people in the united states don’t practice their right to bear arms, I do.

So i ask all my fellow CDFreakers what is your favorite type of gun? For those of us in the know you can include model numbers, and such and those that dont just say a type. I just bought a Mossberg 12 gauge, but I would like a .357 revolver (can’t beat the classics!) but you need to be 21 in massachussets to get a pistol permit.

damn…i am a weapons fan too…or was…
Here in the NEtherlands we can’t get guns that fast/easy. So i gave up that hobby :frowning:

Originally posted by damiandimitri
damn…i am a weapons fan too…or was…
Here in the NEtherlands we can’t get guns that fast/easy. So i gave up that hobby :frowning:

Why don’t you get an air gun , that’s very easy to obtain :wink:

The supersoaker… least lethal and still looks cool.

The .357 is an excellent piece of workmanship , i wouldn’t mind owning one , but i’d fill it up with cement in an instant.

For us that does not follow terms like .357 and 12 gauge, pics? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Airhead
For us that does not follow terms like .357 and 12 gauge, pics? :slight_smile:

Lazy bum… do your own googling on these warm summer days from now on :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]Lazy bum… do your own googling on these warm summer days from now on :bigsmile:

[/B]

LOL, even moderators are becoming lazy!! :bigsmile:

Heh Bloodstar they let you have a shotgun but not a pistol… Weird logic to me :bigsmile:

Oh yeah I like their logo :wink:
http://www.mossberg.com/images/logo2.gif

even airguns that are replicas of real guns are forbidden

I quite like my9mm Beretta FS92 with laserpointer.
I used to have a silenced long-rifle that could be taken apart to “travel” but current law doesn’t allow it here :wink: I changed it for a Mauser .22 Magnum which is pretty acurate.

I’d like to have an AK47/74 some day, but I don’t expect that to be soon :slight_smile:

you shot your hdd…lol

The OICW. Semi-automatic grenade launcher @ 10 RPM, 5.56mm assault rifle, laser rangefinder,… :eek: Yes, it is real.

I pity anyone who is on the receiving end of the US Army (or her allies :D)

A Minigun!!!

Well, it was actually a SCSI magnet optical drive :slight_smile: And we smashed it too :slight_smile:

Originally posted by kwkard
[B]

A Minigun!!! [/B]

I do not understand why they call it ‘Minigun’… It isn’t exactly small is it? :slight_smile:

its all relative - you should see the “not mini” gun :wink:

seems like everyone my age that hunts around here has a few mossies. i’m not the avid hunter, i prefer the cheap, no need to clean them types myself.

[B]Heh Bloodstar they let you have a shotgun but not a pistol… Weird logic to me :bigsmile:

Oh yeah I like their logo :wink:
http://www.mossberg.com/images/logo2.gif [/B]

The thinking behind it is a 12 gague mossberg is harder to conceal than a walther ppk for instance. I dont really mind, once I get some cash I’m thinking of getting a rifle.

but i’d fill it up with cement in an instant.

Why ruin a perfectly good revolver?

Ideal living room.

I do not understand why they call it ‘Minigun’… It isn’t exactly small is it? :slight_smile:

Maybe, because it smaller than the BFG. :wink:

I like a .380 auto . (Size is very managable and good stopping power with the right ammo.) :wink:

Originally posted by Bloodstar007
Why ruin a perfectly good revolver?

I do not want to be even remotely responsible for injuries or death just because i thought it was fun to have a weapon around the house. Therefore i’d make it less lethal the moment i owned it.

Before this turns into a gun lovers versus gun haters discussion i’d like to type i admire the craftmanship of guns , same as i do in cars, computers , genetic engineering , rocket science , cd/dvd writing and nuclear energy. Not their potentionally destructive force.

I hope i made my personal (yes … personal … read that word again you all … personal … p-e-r-s-o-n-a-l … as in … not the common opinion of all the mods , staff and admin) opinion clear and i hope i have not offended anyone by saying it.