Fav Console Game

Whats everyone here’s favorite console game? All I have right now is PS2, so I’ll start off by telling you all mine. It’s JakX, that new racing/fighting game. Its really sweet and adds a whole twist to the series while keeping the story and everything fun. Definitely check this one out.

I got a evil xbox that keeps breaking. My fav is prolly one of the prince of persia games. Or possibly the bards tale. That game is pretty funny:p

Going back a while, Starwing on Super Nintendo (Starfox in the US), the first fully shaded all 3D console game using Nintendo’s Super FX chip. Looks crap by todays standards but gripped me enough to rob me of an entire summer holiday about 12 years ago :slight_smile:

I’m currently playing Resi 4 and Killer 7 pn PS2. Nothing like blowing a zombie’s head off with a shotgun :bigsmile:

playstation: metal gear solid.
xbox: ninja gaiden black

My favorite console game. That’s pretty tough to answer, since i have more than one console and there’s no such thing as the best game.

With lots of friends: Mario Party 5
With a friend: Lego Star Wars Co-Op or Ridge Racer 6
Single Payer: Yesterday evening i’ve played the demo of Blazing Angels and i think i’m gonna buy this game! But PoPoLoCrois on the PSP also keeps me quite busy :slight_smile:

indeed a hard question couse every month there are new games.

i am waiting for 1 nineteen nine nights, ive seen already the graphics (in game) and if you ask me thats going to be my new favorite game (for xbox 360)

Dreamcast - Shenmue

The Legend of Zelda and all three Super Mario Bros.

Gt4.

Hmm, this is all subject to change:

Atari 2600: Yar’s Revenge
NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 - Tanooki Mario pwns all.
Genesis: NHLPA 93 - Changes made in 94 were not for the better, set back the franchise years.
SNES: Super Mario Kart - None of the follow-ups have been as fun to play as the original.
PS1: Resident Evil - Awesome game, first game that truly introduced horror to the genre.
Saturn: Virtua Fighter 2 - Excellent arcade port
Dreamcast: NFL 2k - Have never looked at the Madden series of games the same since.
PS2: GT3 - Haven’t played 4 because I used up all my accrued sick time playing 3.
GameCube: Viewtiful Joe - An homage to the simpler days of gaming, sorta.
Xbox: KOTOR - I loved this game so much, I’ve played it 4 times, despite having done all the quests, side quests etc. The disaster that was the second still disappoints.
GameBoy: Pokemon Yellow - Why play Red or Blue when you can have Pikachu from the get-go?
Arcade: Street Fighter 2, Champion Edition - Ken > Guile, nuff said.

Intellivision, Colecovision, Sega Master, SegaCD, 32x, 32xCD, TGFX-16 and 3DO all sucked badly and had no games worthy of mentioning.

has to be by a long long long way the resident evil series. i used to sit in my study/reading room playing them all night lol
nothing can capture the imagination like it, puzzles, a great story line, ugly monsters, guns and gore

o.k. you prolly wont believe this but at one stage i had 633 xbox games, 421 ps2 games and 1342 psx games but the cops came with a swat team and took them all away and nearly sent me to prizon. i’m paying off fines till 2017 but i still love to play games. i think my fav at the moment is god of war on ps2.
but some of the russian and japanese xxxx psx games are a real laugh.
i spend most of my console time on music generator 2 making crappy music.

seeya

Jak X Combat Racing. Socom 1,2,3 FFXI, been stuck on the 360 for a while but since the map packs for socom came out i’ve been playing the ps2 more.