Father's day: what are you doing for fathers day

vbimport

I’m taking my 37year old daughter fishing ,I told her she could bring her huband because I needed a new anchor. No I like the guy he’s great and welcome to come too.So what are your plans.

I’ve been out working in the garden all day. Cut our lawn then the neighbours before starting into digging and weeding.

So personally I plan on doing as little as possible! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[B]Took my 2 Sisters and Kids to visit my DAD …
he is 86years old …[/B]
[B]
MY DAD lent my 18 year old his Honda Ballard to do his Driving licence next week friday [/B]

IF he tries to do it in my rusterd up City Golf ( probley disQulify him before he starts ) :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2526466]I’m taking my 37year old daughter fishing ,I told her she could bring her huband because I needed a new anchor. No I like the guy he’s great and welcome to come too.So what are your plans.[/QUOTE]

[B]Happy Fathers Day [/B]
[B] :kiss:[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2526471]I’ve been out working in the garden all day. Cut our lawn then the neighbours before starting into digging and weeding.

So personally I plan on doing as little as possible! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

[B]happy fathers Day[/B]
:kiss:

A Repeat of my birthday…

Looked good teddy ,hope everyone had a good day I spent a good day with my daughter, didn’t catch any fish but went back to her home and we had ribs on the grill,beautiful day.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2526466]I’m taking my 37year old daughter fishing ,I told her she could bring her huband because I needed a new anchor. No I like the guy he’s great and welcome to come too.So what are your plans.[/QUOTE]

Since my daughter is not even 2 years old yet, i had a great fathers day with lots of kids paintings and little presents. She loved it, i loved that.

Had a nice day with my dad and in-laws . . . . my oldest is away at camp and was upset she was missing Father’s Day, but I assured her that I didn’t need a special day to know how she felt about me. I plan to take some time off and spend some time with her later.

Hope all of you dad’s had a great day.

Well since I don’t have a father and am not a father… SFA outsida the usual

It isn’t always a Happy Father’s day for everyone eh :wink:

As far as I know it isn´t Father´s Day here in Germany…at least nothing has happened to suggest it is :doh:

So…it´ll be a bicycle ride, watching sports, and a few beers at the pub as usual.