Fastforward/reverse problems w/ copied dvd

So far it hasn’t done any good.

They thought that it may be a media problem but when I told them about the fact that it worked using CloneDVD2 then they asked which movies. I told them, again since I had stated which ones in the first e-mail. They haven’t replied since then.

Keith

Set DNC to DVD5 or custom size to 4200

[QUOTE=harley71295;2012812]in Imgburn how can you get the file compressed so that it will fit on a singel-layer disc. i read the dvd and save it to my HD but when i try to burn it the disc doesnt have enough space[/QUOTE]

[quote=KeithBNimble;2188865]So far it hasn’t done any good.

They thought that it may be a media problem but when I told them about the fact that it worked using CloneDVD2 then they asked which movies. I told them, again since I had stated which ones in the first e-mail. They haven’t replied since then.

Keith[/quote]
Well you have a ticket started and as long as it open that what counts. More people who report this problem by starting a support ticket means they will try and fix this problem faster. They just fixed a DVD player playback problem with the last update so I am sure they will fix this problem too if enough people report the problem

[QUOTE=KeithBNimble;2188865]So far it hasn’t done any good.

Keith[/QUOTE]

i haven’t gotten a response either.
not to be mean. but sounds like DNC dont work

They are working on an update I hear that it’ll be released in a week nothing concrete just yet though. Plus this thread is 9 days old now I am sure the OP has been responded to by now.

Dr. Who this thread is actually over a year old now and was originally for version 2. tazzpoop1 which version are you using? if you have V2 which is DNC Pro, standard or Xpress then try the V3 which is the Ultimate as this is the better program to have for DNC.

Well I too have this problem. This is just sweet, because it is now April 19, 2009 and this problem still exists. I am getting the feeling that I have just purchased JUNK software.
Ggrrrrrrrr
At least they could acknowledge the problem and list their bug fixes like most Pro shops do.

The solution of buying their ultimate version is not an answer (our software suck so buy MORE).

Does anyone have an update to this problem?

[QUOTE=bobekofmo;2260392]Well I too have this problem. This is just sweet, because it is now April 19, 2009 and this problem still exists. I am getting the feeling that I have just purchased JUNK software.
Ggrrrrrrrr
At least they could acknowledge the problem and list their bug fixes like most Pro shops do.

The solution of buying their ultimate version is not an answer (our software suck so buy MORE).

Does anyone have an update to this problem?[/QUOTE]

This is about a year old thread so with that said I ask that you update to the latest version. Quality media and a quality burn speed is suggested. I can’t reproduce this issue on my end with the latest update.

no problems at all with fast forward or rw all these guys need to update if they have software from 1 year ago haha . utlimate rules all =)

I just purchased “Ultimate” and am having the same issue with the innability to fast forward or rewind. I have already submitted a service ticket. I’m using Vista OS w/service pack 1, Verbatim media, and am burning at 1x. Tweaking the burn speed and media is not helping.

Never burn less than half the rated media. This will cause issues.