Fastest DVD-RW Blank DVD?

vbimport

So as the question goes -> Which company manufactures the fastest blank DVD-RW ?

Currently i am using sony DVD-RW with 2x speeds tht are real crap…

Secondly, are there any DVD+/-RW DL around ?

imation make a 4x DVD-RW, that works ok for me.
Does anyone make a DVD+/-RW DL yet?

The fastest DVD-RW is 6x. Verbatim makes an excellent one.

The fastest DVD+RW is 8x. Verbatim and Ricoh make excellent ones, but the Verbatims are easier to find.

You will need fairly modern drives to burn 6x DVD-RW and 8x DVD+RW - such media is not compatible with older DVD burners capable only of 4x RW burning.

The Dual/Double Layer DVD ReWriteables are dead formats in my opinion. The formats are incompatible with almost all drives and the demand for such discs is virtually non-existant.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2100327]The fastest DVD-RW is 6x. Verbatim makes an excellent one.

The fastest DVD+RW is 8x. Verbatim and Ricoh make excellent ones, but the Verbatims are easier to find.

[/QUOTE]

In Australia, it is the other way around, plenty of W11’s but Verb’s are scarce…

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2100327]The fastest DVD-RW is 6x. Verbatim makes an excellent one.

You will need fairly modern drives to burn 6x DVD-RW and 8x DVD+RW - such media is not compatible with older DVD burners capable only of 4x RW burning.

The Dual/Double Layer DVD ReWriteables are dead formats in my opinion. The formats are incompatible with almost all drives and the demand for such discs is virtually non-existant.[/QUOTE]

Thanx, tht was a complete info. and i have really appreciated it…