Fastest converting .and burning program from avi to DVD

Hey people I just need some software help.
Iam a man with little time so…

Well I Used Super DVD Creator but nahh Too slow…
Takes 2 hours for just some crap I wanted to show people on DVD

So if someone could say some nice DVD programs or prehaps even converting programs with a DVD program that works on them… Since I got those programs but when I putted the converted movie in a DVD burn program they go like “No way dude”.

So just let me now ^^

Youronly chance is to get a faster computer for this…

Other than a faster computer, there is another solution: buy a standalone able to read also AVI files. There are many cheap models available now.

If you get a standalone with an USB port, moreover, you can also connect an external HDD to the standalone and watch movies without being forced to burn on discs :wink:

ConvertXtoDVD and WinAVI are the fastest (maybe not the best though) I have used.

I agree with Geno consider a DVD Standalone player that plays AVI’s…

My experience tells me to go with “ConvertXtoDVD”. I have used Nero and DVDSanta but speedwise, you can’t do wrong with ConvertXtoDVD. Not sure quality-wise such as playing it back on an HDTV- you might see some artifacts but for standard def - it’s great.

Try Xilisoft AVI to DVD Converter, it is fast and has free trial.

ConvertXtoDVD is fairly fast for me, even at the default setting, which is “Best Quality/Slow Encoding”.

This isn’t with the fastest PCs either - one Pentium D 945 (3.4GHz) w/ 2 gigs of RAM, and a C2D E4300, again w/ 2 gigs of RAM.

What are your PC specs?