Fart in public ? Yes or no or maybe?

Disgusting but it happens … Seems the older you get the less you care … After all its a natural thing … Been going on forever … Since caveman days … Why has society made this a taboo ??? It’s actually methane gas which is destroying the ozone according to Mr.Al Gore . What’s your take ???

Haha, nice first post, welcome to the forum :bigsmile:

My mum couldn’t care less at 66 years old. Me, I tend to do it where there’s other strong pongs…perfume counters or bakery departments. :bigsmile:

As to why society’s made it a taboo. Who knows, but it’s sure good for a giggle or two :wink:

Elevator farts are the best, unless you forget something and then have to ride up with people glaring at you…

[QUOTE=yojimbo197;2658316]Elevator farts are the best, unless you forget something and then have to ride up with people glaring at you…[/QUOTE]

Those ones are just plain mean :p…mind you, going up an escalator and farting’s funny as well…the people following you up are left with the whiff :bigsmile:

Mike will love this thread!

I’d have to say no for me…unless its an emergency.

Guess I’m not old enough to care less.

Oh hell yes all the time. More so in places were the people are very annoying like grocery shopping.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2658318]Those ones are just plain mean :p…mind you, going up an escalator and farting’s funny as well…the people following you up are left with the whiff :bigsmile:

[B]Mike[/B] will love this thread![/QUOTE]

Yo-

Guilty as charged-eh!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=slayerking;2658322]Oh hell yes all the time. More so in places were the people are very annoying like grocery shopping.[/QUOTE]

That’s just given me an idea. There’s a shop called Iceland here, and the security guard is so bored since the shop is always empty, he follows you around.

A well-timed fart should send him running :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2658324]That’s just given me an idea. There’s a shop called Iceland here, and the security guard is so bored since the shop is always empty, he follows you around.

A well-timed fart should send him running :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]That would be very annoying.

This is great I had a time where I slipped a few off in a store and me and the wife were walking from one aisle to the next and all of sudden whewwwww.I looked at the wife and she asked was that you and I say no ,So she said it was you and it wasn’t me ,so I hate being blamed for something I didn’t do I insisted it wasn’t me. Than I heard some guy laughing in the next aisle, the bum .

Yo-

The thing about [B][I]Farts[/I][/B] is - everyone does it - some more often than others (like jcoldsquirtfart) - but it is rarely talked about-eh!!

If you fart in public areas , you HAVE to end it with a “OOOOOUUUUAAAAGHHH!!!” or “PHHHHEEEEEUUUUUUW!” or “OOOOOHHH MYY GOOOD THAT DID HURT!!” , its the law!
:cop::cop::cop::cop::cop:

[QUOTE=slayerking;2658325]That would be very annoying.[/QUOTE]

What, the fart or the security guard? I know my mum’s talked about punching the security guard a few times :wink:

I feel it’s adequate if people around me are smoking. Fight their smell with my smell.
Then if I can be sure that nobody hears it, nobody I know can smell it and the pressure is too high, just give it a go :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=yojimbo197;2658316]Elevator farts are the best, unless you forget something and then have to ride up with people glaring at you…[/QUOTE]
Had one colleague at work do that a few months ago. Fortunately I was able to hold my breath until the door opened again. :bow:

I think we may need a farting smiley - or is that a fart that the devil smiley emits

This is a nice thread to brighten up a Monday morning. :slight_smile:

I try not to, as if I do, I always take a fit of the giggles and everyone knows it was me.

public is everywhere now days so why not

This is funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdb1sQEljM8&NR=1&feature=endscreen
and you’ll love this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2JI0k9HuZk&feature=relmfu

I always let one rip when I am grocery shopping then quickly go to a different asile so nobody knows it was me.

In these days everything seems done in the cloud…

Is it possible to upload farts in the cloud too? :bigsmile:

No problem in public for me most of the time . I try to be silent & move from the area .

In general my farts aren’t too bad to me but like most occasionally i let one rip that would make a buzzard faint.

When I was younger I had a friend that seemed to be able to do the later kind at will . One time on a trip to the lake ( about 60 miles) He let one go in my pickup.
I had to pull over & get out while it aired out . I then told him if he did that again he was going to have a long walk .