FAO: DVD Ranger

vbimport

Before you ask, I have purchased DVD-Ranger with CineXHD, and it works well, so it seems, but I have a query.

Can you do some blu-rays where the DVD version also has cinavia?

Anyone of these will do…
Takers
Burlesque
The Roommate
Dylan Dog: Dead Of Night
Zookeeper
Bad Teacher
Project
Wrath of the Titans
Rock of Ages
The Campaign
Frankenweenie
Kick-Ass 2
47 Ronin

The above are the DVD versions that contains cinavia. I have noticed none of the above are in your database.
Far be it from me to suggest you are actually using a soundtrack from a cinavia free DVD version and then re-muxing to the blu-ray version, but it does seem a tad iffy that not 1 film in the database is also DVD cinavia enabled!

P.S. Before anyone says anything, using a 448k AC3 audio track from a DVD is very easy to convert to 640k.

All DVDRanger Support questions can be answered for our customers at the Official DVD Ranger Support Forum

ReadMeToo®
Official DVDRanger Support Forum
Owner

So, your not willing to answer my question, and tell me when you propose to do the above films, but instead refer me to the official DVD-Ranger forum. Yet, in this topic, your seeking to do a poll on what film to do next!!!

Post #37
You have used this forum to promote your software, but when asked a simple question you refuse to answer!?!?!?

In case you are having trouble understanding the question. The above films I mentioned have cinavia on BOTH the blu-ray and DVD versions, and not one of them is in your database. When will you be doing them, if at all?
As your after a poll, may I start with “47 ronin”?

Regards…

The Dvd-Ranger forum is privately owned by Readmeetoo I would suggest that you contact the owner of the company for your question.

Here is a link for support your a Dvd-ranger CinEX owner send him your support question here is the link:

http://www.cinexhd.com/support/

Regards,

ILLP:D

Ok, I am Bios in favor of DvdRanger, But can anyone tell me "Why is it so important that the owner tell everyone how his program removes CinEx?, I also own DVDNEXTCOPY. and until DNC Ultimate you had to wait until the company had decoded the movie and put it in their database before you could make a backup of a new movie, I also own Ideal Media Solution, (Thanks, and you know who I am thanking) and you have to wait for a key to make a backup of the new movies

again “Why is it so important that DVDRanger tell everyone how his program removes CinEx, and why does it matter as long as it works?”

I hope I did not offend anyone, I am just wandering what the fuss is all about, IT WORKS.

Marty

[QUOTE=thor21344;2731439]Ok, I am Bios in favor of DvdRanger, But can anyone tell me "Why is it so important that the owner tell everyone how his program removes CinEx?, I also own DVDNEXTCOPY. and until DNC Ultimate you had to wait until the company had decoded the movie and put it in their database before you could make a backup of a new movie, I also own Ideal Media Solution, (Thanks, and you know who I am thanking) and you have to wait for a key to make a backup of the new movies

again “Why is it so important that DVDRanger tell everyone how his program removes CinEx, and why does it matter as long as it works?”

I hope I did not offend anyone, I am just wandering what the fuss is all about, IT WORKS.

Marty[/QUOTE]

Maybe it works in YOUR mind mate, but until they remove cinavia from a blu-ray disc that also has cinavia on the DVD counterpart, I am not convinced as yet.
I could take a soundtrack from a NON-infected DVD film, re-encode to 640k and then re-mux it into a blu-ray film, its not that hard.
I have purchased Ranger with CinExHD, but am not totally convinced, I hope they prove me wrong, as I am £60 out of pocket at the moment.

[QUOTE=Bushwaka;2731461]Maybe it works in YOUR mind mate, but until they remove cinavia from a blu-ray disc that also has cinavia on the DVD counterpart, I am not convinced as yet.
I could take a soundtrack from a NON-infected DVD film, re-encode to 640k and then re-mux it into a blu-ray film, its not that hard.
I have purchased Ranger with CinExHD, but am not totally convinced, I hope they prove me wrong, as I am £60 out of pocket at the moment.[/QUOTE]The Dvd-Ranger forum is privately owned by Readmeetoo I would suggest that you contact the owner of the company for your question DVDRanger.

Here is a link for support your a Dvd-ranger CinEX owner send him your support question here is the link:

send a support ticket right to the owner.:wink:

Guys, what is your problem? I thought that this forum has a little bit privacy. But why you post peoples prename and peoples surname now with every post? Why not post the address and mobile number?
Soemthing is running really wrong here. Moderators, SEnior Members do not respect the rules here and finaly people like Cienoway comes back as Bushwaka to make again trouble.

Sorry to say people, myce.com for me is dead. I will not return here.

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2731475] But why you post peoples prename and peoples surname now with every post? [/QUOTE]
That doesn’t even hold true for this thread.
Easy solution : If you don’t want members to have your real name don’t give it to them.
A few here have my real name but I doubt they will post it.

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2731475]
Soemthing is running really wrong here. Moderators, SEnior Members do not respect the rules here and finaly people like Cienoway comes back as Bushwaka to make again trouble. Edit by cholla to add cholla to the list .[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2731475]
Sorry to say people, myce.com for me is dead. I will not return here.[/QUOTE]

Then I guess I won’t be seeing a post like this again:

[QUOTE=DVDranger;336434]cholla, if you are not happy with CinEx HD go and use your lovely DVDFab or AnyDVD. Why you always start this ([B]bad word[/B]) discussion, noone here want to see anymore. Why in hell you do not go out of this threads? It is really crazy. I start to believe that you are just a paid trouble maker.[/QUOTE]
I don’t know what the “[B]bad word[/B]” was as staff edited that before I saw it.

[QUOTE=thor21344;2731439]Ok, I am Bios in favor of DvdRanger. I hope I did not offend anyone.
Marty[/QUOTE]

@ thor21344 , So far you & I seem to get along .I think that is the case with me & most of this forums members.

Now to the the point:
Since biased means this : Unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something.
I don’t believe my opinion of DVDRanger is unfair.
I don’t like his attitude as a forum member or a businessman.

DVDRanger doesn’t like me either because I call him of things he doesn’t like being called on.

I have to be careful how I word the rest . It’s against forum rules to post in another thread about actions taken by a staff member.
That in general holds true for most forums . This is generally done by PM’s. I think the reason for that is obvious.

How would you feel if DVDRanger had posted this to you ?
( He has posted it to me)
Substitute your user name for mine .

[QUOTE=DVDranger;336434]cholla, if you are not happy with CinEx HD go and use your lovely DVDFab or AnyDVD. Why you always start this ([B]bad word[/B]) discussion, noone here want to see anymore. Why in hell you do not go out of this threads? It is really crazy. I start to believe that you are just a paid trouble maker.[/QUOTE]
I don’t know what the “[B]bad word[/B]” was as staff editted that before I saw it.

So although it’s not going to happen if DVDRanger bundled up all the software they have & offered it to me free with lifetime licenses .I would tell them to keep it . Probably not politely. I think that explains how I feel about DVDRanger & his software.

@DVDranger
"Violating" somebody’s privacy isn’t exactly nice.
But maybe it’s just an extra service for those missing an impressum on the DVD Ranger website ?

btw. if you’re bothered about such things calling your company iFoerster Development maybe isn’t exactly smart :wink:

[QUOTE=thor21344;2731439]Why is it so important that DVDRanger tell everyone how his program removes CinEx, and why does it matter as long as it works?"[/QUOTE]In no way he has to reveal how the program works.
CinexHD provides a Cinavia-free output, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that the actual removal is the program’s achievement.

First and formost: i don’t want to be lied to - especially not with commercial applications.
DVDRanger refuses to provide incontrovertible evidence although a proof in most certainly would raise the number of sales.
That’s paradoxic for such a business-minded guy.

If he will provide evidence, i’ll be the first to say “Sorry, DVDRanger”.

P.S.: my favourite example for his business sense under the cloak of customer-orientation: http://club.myce.com/f62/dvd-ranger-offers-special-discount-myce-members-335867/index2.html#post2724617

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2731475] finaly people like Cienoway comes back as Bushwaka to make again trouble.[/QUOTE]

Since DVDRanger is [B]Not[/B] staff I don’t know how he would know this.
I think that actual member names would only be available to top admin staff.
I sure hope so.

I checked the public profiles of Cienoway & Bushwaka & their join dates are close but not exactly the same.
I also found it odd that Bushwaka would post to Cienoway Visitor messages.
If they are the same person. IMO they are different people.

Hehe, you sure DVD-Ranger? Clutching at straws here!

I am based in London, England, god knows where cienoway comes from?

Why are you so evasive as to answering my question of why you will not remove cineavia from a blu-ray film that has cineavia on the DVD version? Damn simple question mate.
As I said, I have paid for CinEXHD, but I feel I have no control over what blu-ray films I can remove cinavia from, that’s why I am a tad suss about this. You refusing to answer is just adding fuel to the fire. Yet you gladly come on here informing all and sundry what your tool can do, and boast about the database of cineavia free soundtracks you have done. When you do one of the above films I listed in my OP, then I will post an apology. Until then, the jury is well and truly out for me.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2731471]The Dvd-Ranger forum is privately owned by Readmeetoo I would suggest that you contact the owner of the company for your question Mr. forester.

send a support ticket right to the owner.;)[/QUOTE]

Why? Go and re-read my original post. DVDRanger refused to answer, you refuse to answer, yet refer me to the big cheese about my problem?

My problem is why will they not do some films that have cineavia on the DVD version. Yet, as I pointed out DVD-ranger was asking for a poll on what films to do next, I just gave him a nice list of the films I would like them to do. Simples :wink:

DVDRanger has stated in this thread a preference not to have his real name used in public posts. This is a perfectly acceptable attitude, and I am currently amending posts to reflect this. Please remember to use his [B]forum[/B] name in future.

And yes, I am aware of the name of his company, but this in no way mitigates our need to honor his privacy. There is a reason we choose forum names, and a request (even if stated indirectly) to use only that forum name needs to be followed by all.

Thank you Kerry I apoligise to Dvdranger it is common knowlege I wasn’t trying to invade his privacy in any way.

Regards,

ILLP

I only know of two names on this forum 1 I have PMed with (you know) and the other is DVDRanger, I show my name because I am not ashamed of anything I say or MIGHT inadvertenly Start. I asked why it is so important that a company (I. Forester) tells how their program works. OK maybe it does not do DVD’s it says on the website that it only works with BD. Ok the program is not perfect. This is the second thread that has started with the down grading of the program and then it gets around to dirt slinging. To tell the truth I think all of this is just practice for the up coming elections here in the STATES.

I appoligise for any disrespectful statement that I might have written to anyone on this forum. I believe that the program works AS ADVERTISED.

Marty

I sometimes use your name Marty because it is in the post.
I probably otherwise wouldn’t . It wouldn’t bother me if someone used my given name but so many have it that you can’t throw a rock into a crowd & not hit one of us.
I think the reason some want to know more about the process is: If the audio"fix" is being taken from DVD’s there is a possibility in the lawsuit happy society of today That this is copyright infringement .A customer using the database if that is the case might be considered involved .The reason is since they own the BD but not the DVD their is no “fair use” exclusion for using a DVD audio or whatever part might be taken from it.

Bushwaka who has a copy & I assume licensed one wants DVDRanger to prove it up that the database comes form BD disks. A good way to prove that is to put at least one in the list through the process by having it in the database .
Even if the audio of the BDs in the database isn’t from DVDs the refusal to use some DVDs with Cinavia gives that appearance . So it would just be good business to do a couple.

Actually as you know, any program that will break a decryption is unlawful in the U. S.

Any way as long as we are still good and most of the others on the forum is good with me then I am OK

L8ER

Marty